• Views 370,326
  • Replies 1,024
  • Likes 30

TomodachiKat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i was wondering if you could make it so we can force people to be sweethearts, married, bestfriends ect! And force actions for the mii, like fighting, love,ect! Thanks! Edit: Also can you make it so you can change miis nick names

Last edited by TomodachiKat,
Reactions: Brion

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi i was wondering if you could make it so we can force people to be sweethearts, married, bestfriends ect! And force actions for the mii, like fighting, love,ect! Thanks! Edit: Also can you make it so you can change miis nick names

I found how to do this but I need some times to add features without corrupt save file, some values can corrupt the save file even if he is editing properly (need somes conditions)
niknames can be edited without corrupt save file too

TomodachiKat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found how to do this but I need some times to add features without corrupt save file, some values can corrupt the save file even if he is editing properly (need somes conditions)
niknames can be edited without corrupt save file too
Sorry, did you mean that is doesnt work without crorpt file for nickname or the other way around (Sorry about my grammer :)

NinjaGrump

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't seem to work with my save file. No matter what it refuses to open the SaveDataArc.txt. The file works just fine on the 3DS, so it isn't corrupted.

Attachments

• savedataArc.txt
    1.9 MB · Views: 327

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It doesn't seem to work with my save file. No matter what it refuses to open the SaveDataArc.txt. The file works just fine on the 3DS, so it isn't corrupted.

If you have US version, use "US save file version" in the editor

Tainji

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I have a little problem; When I run the program after the first time and import it into my game and when I export it when I want to edit it again, an error pops up.
upload_2018-4-13_9-10-24.png

I have to delete the program and restart it to do this again. Any suggestions?
Also, I'm able to unlock all import hats/clothes but not regular clothes, food, interior, and hats.

Last edited by Tainji,

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello. I have a little problem; When I run the program after the first time and import it into my game and when I export it when I want to edit it again, an error pops up.
View attachment 120417
I have to delete the program and restart it to do this again. Any suggestions?
Also, I'm able to unlock all import hats/clothes but not regular clothes, food, interior, and hats.

try with my archive
If you want unlock all clothes click on "unlock all clothes and colors" in treasures/foods tab

Attachments

• Tomodachi Life Save Editor.zip
    6.4 MB · Views: 268

nadege

Trophies
XP
Country
France
bonjour
ji un souci avec tomodachi save editor quand j ouvre ma sauvegarde et que je veut cocher des case cela me dit erreur que puis je faire

nadege

Trophies
XP
Country
France
comment on peut fait car moi quand j ouvre ma sauvegarde avec tls et que je coche des case ca me dit erreur pourrai tu m aider stp

nadege

Trophies
XP
Country
France
qui peut m aider car j ai un probleme avec tomodachi save editor quand j ouvre avec ma sauvegarde et que je veut cocher des cases ca me dit erreur

JoshGc2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I tried out the save editor but it says my data is corrupt. I already checked to see if it by importing it and loading up the game, do you know any way I can fix the problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT