Ashley | Developer | Trans
OP
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
I was working on another concept today. Possibly just a macOS layout mode for Zulas. Lemme know what you think.
I am still working on other design elements, and making AtomUI. Hopefully I can get something very functional going and a that looks as good as the Concept(s).

EDIT:

The Concept attached is also not finished.

Zulas_Concept.png

Reactions: Ricken
D

Deleted-394630

I was working on another concept today. Possibly just a macOS layout mode for Zulas. Lemme know what you think.
I am still working on other design elements, and making AtomUI. Hopefully I can get something very functional going and a that looks as good as the Concept(s).

EDIT:

The Concept attached is also not finished.

View attachment 120303
Looks really good, I'd suggest making the sidebar background resizable and toggle-able, along with the side icons.

EDIT: And a color-neutral home button option would be nice. Once again, it looks really good!

Last edited by , , Reason: adding on
Reactions: Dr.Hacknik

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
This is Really neet, I will definitely follow this!

if you ever need a guinea pig, or anything, I'll gladly help, my hdd dual boots anyways.
and you said it doesn't remove any Windows files, Could we possibly change that(probably not now, but in the future, with stable releases)

Dr.Hacknik

OP
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering what that was, looks even better now!
Yep, it's for Spotify.
Speaking of which; most apps like Evernote, Spotify, and some Google based apps will be Web-based. Either made through HTML and inside a Chromium wrapper, or loads the web-based site.

I just have to grab metadata from Spotfiy, and be able to get notification pushes from some Google Services.

EDIT:

Also, Zulas is leaning more towards the Web based approach. Much like ChromeOS. Being lightweight but still being able to load win32/win64 apps.

Last edited by Dr.Hacknik,
D

Deleted-394630

Yep, it's for Spotify.
Speaking of which; most apps like Evernote, Spotify, and some Google based apps will be Web-based. Either made through HTML and inside a Chromium wrapper, or loads the web-based site.

I just have to grab metadata from Spotfiy, and be able to get notification pushes from some Google Services.
Also wanted to suggest a compact option for the Chromium concept. All that wasted space (-cough- -cough- Windows 8) really triggers me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Dr.Hacknik

OP
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
Also wanted to suggest a compact option for the Chromium concept. All that wasted space (-cough- -cough- Windows 8) really triggers me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
I am probably gonna end up just straight up porting Chromium into Zulas. Or just having the full version of Chromium running in a wrapper. Any other apps that are web-based will just use the Cef-Framework.

Reactions: Ricken

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto