Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks
biggrin.gif
I love Wood
wub.gif

Could you maybe try to fix Tokimeki first love story with the English Patch from jjjewel? It doesn't work on wood right now.

.psyched

Trophies
XP
Country
France
niu said:
tk_saturn said:
It won't work on any DSi card. It only works on the original R4, original M3DS Simply (identical to the original R4), 1:1 clones of the original R4 and the Acekard RPG.

wood R4 work fine on sc dstwo, but only support 2g tf.
read this http://gbatemp.net/t247732-r4-wood-loader-plugin-for-dstwo
Why would I use Wood on a DSTWO? xD
I've heard somewhere that Wood was superior to AKAIO, so I thought about asking if it worked on an Acekard2i.
Otherwise, I don't see why I'd like to use Wood over EOS, nor do I see the point of doing that if I can only use 2GB SD cards.

z.g

Trophies
XP
Country
Coconut said:
Thanks
biggrin.gif
I love Wood
wub.gif

Could you maybe try to fix Tokimeki first love story with the English Patch from jjjewel? It doesn't work on wood right now.there is some inconsistence in translated rom.
CODEHeader Overview (loaded from ROM Addr 0 to Main RAM 27FFE00h on Power-up)
ÂÂAddress Bytes Expl.
ÂÂ014hÂÂÂÂ1ÂÂÂÂ DevicecapacityÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ (Chipsize = 128KB SHL nn) (eg. 7 = 16MB)
in original rom this value is 0xb — 256 mb. all fine. in translated rom this value changed to 0xa — 128 mb. translated rom size is 198 mb — bigger then value in header. reverting devicecapacity to original value cause rom to work. so ask translators dont' touch values that meaning they dont' understand.

NDStemp

GBAtemp?! No! NDStemp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
sinan said:
Thanks. How do you access this list?

• internal list for games with 1M, 8M, 16M, 64M saves added.

Hm..if I remember correctly, you highlight the game and then press Y, then go to settings. There should be an option where you can change the save type. ^^

BjBerg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Question, is the european version of Dragon Quest fixed?, i only saw that USA version is fixed in 1.11, and i tryed EUR on 1.11 too but crashes right after character creation

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
BjBerg said:
Question, is the european version of Dragon Quest fixed?, i only saw that USA version is fixed in 1.11, and i tryed EUR on 1.11 too but crashes right after character creation
The first post contains the changelog. Therein lies the answer...

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.psyched said:
I'm just wondering, and I don't know if this question has already been answered, but:
Does WOOD Rpg work on an Acekard2i?
There is mention in another thread that there are some files in the build that seem to relate to the ak2i that are destroyed when makefile is run. I think Wood probably wood' work on the acekard if YWG wanted to. I am guessing YWG just doesn't want to tap dance all over Normatt's toes.

Kudos to two great coders.
grog.gif

alphafour

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Hey guys I know you already said it only works on "Genuine" R4 cards, mine is a (from looking at the back of it) "R4 Upgrade (and it doesnt say but it supports SDHC since im using it)

Anyway, usually when i try firmwares that dont work, i just get the blank nintendo "touch the screen" etc.

But I just put Wood 1.12 on it and it got to the "loading" screen (white text on black BG) so I was wondering if that means it definitely doesnt work or, it could work? My R4 III which I use now does the loading screen thing from time to time.

Anyway just wondering what you thought!

thanks

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
alphafour said:
Hey guys I know you already said it only works on "Genuine" R4 cards, mine is a (from looking at the back of it) "R4 Upgrade (and it doesnt say but it supports SDHC since im using it)

Anyway, usually when i try firmwares that dont work, i just get the blank nintendo "touch the screen" etc.

But I just put Wood 1.12 on it and it got to the "loading" screen (white text on black BG) so I was wondering if that means it definitely doesnt work or, it could work? My R4 III which I use now does the loading screen thing from time to time.

Anyway just wondering what you thought!

thanks
Sorry to say it, but it doesn't work no matter what your DS looks like it is doing. Regardless of if it seems to work (menu and everything looks like it works) it doesn't because it will not have the ability to save.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0