Wood Firmwares v1.13

Kislii13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
catch 1 freeze in "last window" in ch.2 in Marie`s room. But i use old no patched save from 1.12. mb this is the reason?

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
instantberry said:
I re-did everything and still, they couldn't find my _DS_MENU.DAT file =[.. can any1 help me plz
Is the _DS_MENU.DAT file on the root of your card or did you accidentally put it in the _RPG folder??

Relentless88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
anyone else still experiencing random freezes with wood 1.13? It happens every 1-2 hour and always in battle (random and trainer) (pokemon black/white)

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Wut game. No freezes in Last window or Layton(no ap btw
rofl.gif
)

kalvinclein

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
HI everyone
can somebody tell me how to update mi r4 to the wood v.1.13?
I already downloaded it, but I don't know where to put those files and which ones do I need to erase
thanks

caster62003

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kalvinclein said:
HI everyone
can somebody tell me how to update mi r4 to the wood v.1.13?
I already downloaded it, but I don't know where to put those files and which ones do I need to erase
thanks

Mkk, figured it out:

Open the .rar file with 7zip, WinRAR or the like
Navigate to inside the Wood R4 folder
Copy and past "_DS_MENU.DAT" and "_rpg"(folder) to the root of your R4 memory card
If this memory card already contained files for a different flash card, make sure the memory card was formated before the copy
If the memory card had files for an older version of wood, your computer will see the pre-existing files match the files you are trying to copy over, so it will ask you if you want to overwrite, allow the overwrite to take place.

Once this is done, take the memory card out of computer, back into your R4, R4 into your DS, boot the DS, and you should now be at the latest version of Wood R4, you can confirm this if the items in the change log are apparent on your install now.

If you want to be absolutely sure you are running the latest code, just format your card no mater it's current condition and perform the steps mentioned above. Also while the card it in your computer, find the latest version of usercheat.dat, or what ever file support by Wood, if you would like to use cheats, otherwise you don't have to worry about this step.

Patrick.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks, but how do you make cheats work on the wood r4 v1.13 for the rare candy cheat on pokemon black and white? I followed the instructions for how to cheat on other versions because theres no thread to cheat on this version, but when i follow the instructions on how to cheat on the other versions, it doesn't work! When i press select, it freezes. When i press y, then y again the boxes to click are empty! can someone help me?

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Argh... if only this worked with R4i. I still haven't been able to play Last Window as of now. And to think I laughed at my old roommate for having an R4.
frown.gif

AvidChronos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I loaded it on my R4 Ultra, but I am unable to get past the Loading... screen. I formatted it and threw all the files from zip on the root. Any ideas?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
AvidChronos said:
I loaded it on my R4 Ultra, but I am unable to get past the Loading... screen. I formatted it and threw all the files from zip on the root. Any ideas?
R4 wood doesn't work on R4 clones/fakes. It only works on the original R4 and R4 1.1 from shoptemp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Tonight's nightmare sponsored but G-Fuel! lolo