bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dialga.The.Master.Of.Time. said:
stinkynoodles said:
so yeah this is going to be a noob question since ive never used this woodm3 before. how do i use the cheats? i was able to select them before starting the game but am i missing something to activate them?
Go to settings, then set cheats to on.
Well actually you miss one. Go to info file and you will see cheat, setting, and ok button. That where cheat list is. Cool huh?

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have one little problem. I used Saga 2 translation to English patch. Before I change to Woodm3, it work fine for use cheat code. So when I use WoodM3, it won't let me use cheat code. I check cheat code list on gamelist.txt. It there. So what I can do now? How I can use cheat code for use Saga 2? Do I have to change the name or what?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
jurassicplayer said:
Actually come to think of it, this redistribution might have to be taken down as well maybe...unless Xenon gave the OK to someone?
Indeed, but WAIO is still up as well, so I am not even sure what to do with this thread.
Personally I think it should be taken down since it does contain his files.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Indeed, but WAIO is still up as well, so I am not even sure what to do with this thread.
Actually WAIO can't really be called "up" xD. He deleted his entire website, so all of the links are dead links, though admittedly it isn't as clean as the posts for Xenofile or the mshl2tools.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
jurassicplayer said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Actually WAIO can't really be called "up" xD. He deleted his entire website, so all of the links are dead links, though admittedly it isn't as clean as the posts for Xenofile or the mshl2tools.
A tad bit extreme really. I wish I could understand him better, then maybe I would have understood what happened.

kraijeck

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm OP.

So If this not what Xenon++ want.

Please delete this Topic.

I can't edit QUOTE of my post that contain link to download.

VentusVanitas

Trophies
XP
Country
I've got tears in my eyes...

Wood M3 gave us hope. Everyone else had to wreck it for us didn't they?

EDIT: I agree though, he did kind of overreact, he could of atleast left the Filetrip mirror up for us so those who don't have it could get it.

Maybe someone else will pick up the project.

al5911

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
M.I.A is still good than D.I.A ...
happy.gif

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh guys. You miss my problem with Wood M3. I check on Saga 2 cheat code but it not work when I press it. Other game work fine. So I have to change the name of list or what?

Verack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I was just curious to know if I (or someone) could build a woodm3 firmware out of wood 1.16, as I happen to have all the "patch" files that came with WAIO 1.15. I do recall Xenon saying somewhere that you could make later versions of wood be compatible with M3 by using them.

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
very sad to hear that xenon has stopped updating woodm3, I just barely got to start using it recently and I was hoping it would get updated and eventually be able to be used as a native firmware for m3 cards(is that even possible?). Anyways I guess it maybe for the best, his work was really giving the m3 team a reason not to release updates....if some one did your job for you would you still do it? 3rd party firmwares either need to be fully native and supported or not at all because they give the official team a reason not to update their own software. Looks like I'll be making the switch over to acekard or SC DSTWO.

Gaboros

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Verack said:
Hey, I was just curious to know if I (or someone) could build a woodm3 firmware out of wood 1.16, as I happen to have all the "patch" files that came with WAIO 1.15. I do recall Xenon saying somewhere that you could make later versions of wood be compatible with M3 by using them.

I wanted to try make a patch, but I could only found the source code of the wood rpg (http://code.google.com/p/woodrpg/) and I couldn't found/get the source cod of the woodm3
frown.gif

Someone have it, or tring to make a patch?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: You need better couch potatoes la