Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Acetic Orcein said:
Zorua said:
Antibiotics block the biochemical pathways of the bacteria so that they can't spread throughout your body. And like _chaz_ said, deal with it.

Just to nitpick it depends on the antibiotic used. Most do indeed block biochemical pathways, but others such as polymyxins are cell membrane disrupters, which don't technically block biochemical pathways! But nevermind lol.

Anyway, it's probably worth talking this over with a member of staff you trust. Do they give you a specification of what you need to learn? They really should do that. If it's something you feel strongly about then you should definitely keep trying to make your voice heard. For this to work though, you have to provide good evidence for your case. Your word isn't enough for them
frown.gif

Wow thanks for the support though!
smile.gif

They ruined their reputation; they used to be known (positively), and now they're known for laziness.
Once, the people in my grade decided we'd get all of our parents in one room with someone responsible to solve our problems. Sure, the parents argued, and eventually won the argument, but no action was taken.
I also found this on a thread on a different website and it talks about my school:

To be honest with you, I used to b a teacher there... Worked really hard for three years and my best advice is to change ur mind about working there. It's not a school but a business ran by selfish, ignorant, dishonest, ungrateful and mean people. Even though I liked my students and had a great relationship with most of my pupils, I hated the lies and hypocrisy of the system and admin. I regret every second of my life spent in that place. And to answer ur question: salaries r not great... Of course unless u're Christian, and preferably from the school's royal family... Good luck and try somewhere else
And I've asked my teachers. They hate my school!
It almost seems like a hopeless case.
I'll keep trying to persuade them though. However, I'm definitely not staying here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...