Gaming Worst thing you've done while drunk?

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Bad- I once got so drunk, I went to use the toilet and fell into the shower, pulling down the shower curtain and rod, then ended up shitting myself. (Ps: And I was not at my own house.:O)

Worst- I was once so drunk, I actually said yes at the wedding. :grog:
Marriage is not a word, it's a sentence.

Last edited by JuanMena,
Reactions: BigOnYa

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
A group of friends start to "waking off" the liquor and pass by a church somehow we ended pouring the contents of a flower jar on the head of one of them. The stink keeps almost a week on go.

• Wow
Reactions: JuanMena

tomberyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've never been drunk!@

Attachments

• 20210911_193056.jpg
    20210911_193056.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 25
  • Wow
Reactions: JuanMena

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Drive-In movies used to have a deal where they charge you one price for your car regardless of how many people were in it. My friend Brad and I crammed as many as we could into our cars. I had a mid-sized Buick ('72 Skylark,) he had a 73 Honda Civic (tiny barely describes it.) 8 people total, and beer, lots of cheap shit beer. I was blotto by the second feature, and wandered off to the woods to wretch. My body decided to utilize all orifices in this endeavor, so I basically threw up, pissed and pooped all at once, for what seemed like forever. When I recovered, I made my way back to my car, which luckily was empty because everybody else was drunk too and wandering around, making out in the woods, etc... So, long story short, I drove my nasty ass home, and everybody else had to cram into Brad's subcompact to get home. People were very pissed at me for quite a while, but they would not have wanted to be in that car with me.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Drive-In movies used to have a deal where they charge you one price for your car regardless of how many people were in it. My friend Brad and I crammed as many as we could into our cars. I had a mid-sized Buick ('72 Skylark,) he had a 73 Honda Civic (tiny barely describes it.) 8 people total, and beer, lots of cheap shit beer. I was blotto by the second feature, and wandered off to the woods to wretch. My body decided to utilize all orifices in this endeavor, so I basically threw up, pissed and pooped all at once, for what seemed like forever. When I recovered, I made my way back to my car, which luckily was empty because everybody else was drunk too and wandering around, making out in the woods, etc... So, long story short, I drove my nasty ass home, and everybody else had to cram into Brad's subcompact to get home. People were very pissed at me for quite a while, but they would not have wanted to be in that car with me.
Drunk driving is the worst thing in this thread, congrats

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0