Hacking Would this work without me doing anything?

Nafets

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm fairly new to flash carts, and I've only had some distant experience with an M3 about 1 year and half ago before buying the DSTT off of dealextreme. I read about some of them being fake, and I'm fairly certain mine is also(there is no bar when I take a flash light to it, the sticker isn't placed right, it came in a plastic casing). Anyway, so I've came upon this website reading some ways to fix it or be precaution. I do plan on buying another non-fake cart(though I don't think it will be a DSTT), but the shipping takes forever and I need something to last me until then. So I think this is the file I need right? http://filetrip.net/f9076-DSTT-Unofficial-...k--1-17a12.html Do I just copy this to my SD card and it should work fine? I've read steps where you had to replace some files, but that seemed to be from the exact official firmware, and this says no fake- killer so I assume everything is done for me? I'm sorry if I'm asking simple questions, but I really do not know what I'm doing, thank you.

Nafets

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep it seems to work, though I didn't try any games the SysOption menu comes up. Thanks, I just wanted to verify it before I went and ruined the cart and would have had to wait a WHILE.

mergolth

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hi everybody!

I've got a fake dstti as well. It works perfectly with dstt1.17a12. My ndsi is running with 1.3U. I tried to run the TTi14Upgrade on my fake card, but I only got two white screens on my ndsi. But I really like to access the internet with my ndsi!

Is there a way to prepare my fake dstti for the dsi 1.4 update? or do I have to get a genuine one?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I will still jump onto yours :D, from time to time Psi :evil::D