• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

"Wow" America!

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well albeit that Bush brought some of it on himself, equally as much bad he has done that has been good elsewhere. The general hate of America though is disgusting because much of it is just media perpetuated stupidity and stereotyping to rile people up against this country with the typical endless crap reasons that always get played out and enough chumps continue to buy into it so it lives on.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I dislike rude Americans.

Really, you get rude people from every country but since I work in tech support, I hear the weirdest things when people find out I'm in Canada...

For example, one gentleman once asked if I ride my pet moose to work each day.

Translucentbill

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
JKR Firefox said:

Really, you get rude people from every country but since I work in tech support, I hear the weirdest things when people find out I'm in Canada...

I would love to ride a moose to work ^__^

Who do you do tech support for?

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JKR Firefox said:

LMAO do u?

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Translucentbill said:
JKR Firefox said:

I would love to ride a moose to work ^__^

Who do you do tech support for?

Comcast.

And Amptor, yes I do but only on days that we have 100 feet of snow.

Wynd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Those are koreans? huh. lol.

It is stupid.
rolleyes.gif

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First link, dead give away "I love Dear Leader Kim Jong Il"

You know what is wrong with the link though eh? They don't have internet services in North Korea.

Bogus blog.

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
loved the ren and stimpy reference...

i mean really why do most ppl think all americans are mentally retarded like bush......
all of you foreigners better pray that mccain doesnt win tho or else our foreign image will be shot

Wolfsclaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
"i mean really why do most ppl think all americans are mentally retarded like bush......"

because every second of you tends to vote republican (conservative imperalistic power-to-the-rich people)
because you have no clue about ecology and don't even give a damn
because you never oppose the actions of the CIA (esp. attemted coups like 1954 in guatemala, 1973 in chile, 2002 in venezuela) or of the FBI (for example the murder of Fred Hampton 1969)
because you call your two-party-system democracy
because your country has a double moral standard (war on terror, but hide terrorists like Luis Posada Carriles; say you support democracy, but yet you prefer right-wing military dicatorships over left-wing democratically elected cabinets, esp. in south america, but also for example in Angola (MPLA))
because you spend 400 billion dollars per year on armory (which are 42% of the global spending on armory; source http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/0,1518,487849,00.html ) whcih means you are the most militaristic state in the world
because your country is the richest in the world and doesn't even have a free healthcare system. you even have urban ghettos in the big cities, what the hell?
because your media is fucked up (fox news... but also CNN sucks at times, see http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=1587 )
... and most of all, that most of you don't seem to give a damn about the rest of the world, see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE as an example. patriotism is perfect to support that status quo.
etc etc etc

sorry i'm drunk.
no offense meant.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wolf comments like that is why quite a few Americans have a dim view of europeans as well. Go do some honest research as that list has some sickening falsehoods to it, but I will give a few of the select lines (2 party system, ecology, and lack of care to argue with CIA/FBI.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, As somebody who has listened to music over everything, I prefer some good...