Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
TDWP FTW said:
Chikaku-chan said:
You should put the game back in the 3DS tell your bro to go back where he found it and hand it into the local authority, since the poor kid must be very sad that he lost it.
1st, someone who loses a $250 piece of hardware that they should keep secure (It's not that hard to secure it in your pocket, or a backpack, or you know, just leave it at home) doesn't deserve it back.

...how would you know the reason they lost it? maybe it was left by accident or they didn't have a very deep pocket, don't say someone doesn't deserve something they bought with their hard earned money when they lose it, that just stings
QUOTE(Hyro-Sama @ Oct 5 2011, 08:42 AM)
GTFO haters. If someone is a such a dumbass to lose something so valuable then they do not deserve it back. People need to learn to take care of their shit.
For that statment, I REALLY hope you lose something expensive, there are several circumstances in which losing a valuble object is not their fault.

@OP: Go ahead and keep it, but at least make an effort to find who lost it
maybe by posting a flyer around the area where they lost it, and if someone calls, ask them what their Mii's name is to prove it's theirs

alex_0706

darknessblade
Trophies
Website
nolink.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
why would you find the owner just keep it
waste of time to look for a ownerr
and try to update it (works better)
(it could also be an demo model that you can find in shops)

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Sometimes you know when to pick up something you've found, turn it in or just to leave it where it was, for example when walking home I found a bunch of twenties rolled up, there must of been about £500 right there outside my house, I didn't pick it because it could've been drug money (PRESTON™)

3DS? Keep it man. Who turns stuff into the police nowadays? If you found it in a shop or something, the right thing would be to give it to the manager; on the street or bus? Take it.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least attempt to find who it belonged too, look on craigslist and see if anyone has put up a lost/stolen item account for a black 3DS. Its the right thing to do.

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay... The right thing obvious isn't keeping it... But there's a problem in trying to give it back since it was found...

Many people try to lie and say it theirs, then the right person may not receive the 3DS... If that's the case, why not shall this kid have it?

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
>person tries to pretend they have morals with a long post about how it's not right to keep the 3DS
>finish their post with how it's hard to get it back to the original owner
>suggest OP should keep the 3DS
>thinks they've fooled everyone into thinking they're a good person

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Motherfucker. Why can't this guy just post something on GBATemp. This thread is the second thread that I have posted where the OP said they found something and then half the forum bitches at him. That's such bullshit. It's not like he found money or drugs. It's a fucking 3DS.

Cortador

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hyro-Sama said:
Motherfucker. Why can't this guy just post something on GBATemp. This thread is the second thread that I have posted where the OP said they found something and then half the forum bitches at him. That's such bullshit. It's not like he found money or drugs. It's a fucking 3DS.

Watch your words kid, this is not your house.
rolleyes.gif

Hyro-Sama

Trophies
XP
Country
Cortador said:
Hyro-Sama said:

Watch your words kid, this is not your house.
rolleyes.gif

I am pretty sure my name is on the deed to the house.
cool.gif

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hyro-Sama said:
They're not bloody commanding him to return it, we're not calling a him a bad person if he doesn't attempt to return it. We're telling him the right thing to do would be to at least TRY and return it to the original owner.
I really dislike people like you.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
prowler_ said:
Sometimes you know when to pick up something you've found, turn it in or just to leave it where it was, for example when walking home I found a bunch of twenties rolled up, there must of been about £500 right there outside my house, I didn't pick it because it could've been drug money (PRESTON?)

3DS? Keep it man. Who turns stuff into the police nowadays? If you found it in a shop or something, the right thing would be to give it to the manager; on the street or bus? Take it.

Hell, if that was me, I would have tken a few good looks around then taken the money, lol.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hyro-Sama said:
GTFO haters. If someone is a such a dumbass to lose something so valuable then they do not deserve it back. People need to learn to take care of their shit.

This, holy crap, this.
When I thought I lost my DSi, I was mad at no one but myself and hoped the person who found it enjoyed it.
Though turns out it silently fell out of my pocket and went under the car seat...fail.

Congratz on the find, too bad it didn't have its ambassadorness enabled.

Hyro-Sama

Trophies
XP
Country
BobTheJoeBob said:
They're not bloody commanding him to return it, we're not calling a him a bad person if he doesn't attempt to return it. We're telling him the right thing to do would be to at least TRY and return it to the original owner.
I really dislike people like you.

I didn't know people could be judged from one comment on a forum. Thanks for letting me know.
dry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT