Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
It works, so you'll have to provide more information. Have you downloaded the game with WiiU USB Helper, did you copy it to SD using that program (and allow it to verify)? Does the installation start (do the MB start counting up, or does it never get that far?) Have you gone into Data Management to make sure your destination has enough space and that there's no unnecessary data found?
I redownloaded the game and it works now.

Reactions: nexusmtz

Max128

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi i have got this drive: WD My Passport 1TB 2.5 USB 3.0 Portable , i have format it in the wii u format.. I have installed many games is working and play fine except 2 games.

I have try than more 6 times to install it and i have still this error 0xfffcffbf It is only 2 games that resist the game is star fox zero and xenoblade x ..Yes the installation starts but it does not finish. I have look in data management if the console said to me i have unnecessary data found yes one time and i have clean up and the install of the game is still not working. Same error

Sometime guys are you need to launch again the install for the same game?

Last edited by Max128,

Max128

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi i have got this drive: WD My Passport 1TB 2.5 USB 3.0 Portable , i have format it in the wii u format.. I have installed many games is working and play fine except 2 games.

I have try than more 6 times to install it and i have still this error 0xfffcffbf It is only 2 games that resist the game is star fox zero and xenoblade x ..Yes the installation starts but it does not finish. I have look in data management if the console said to me i have unnecessary data found yes one time and i have clean up and the install of the game is still not working. Same error

Sometime guys are you need to launch again the install for the same game?

Nevermind i have found the problem.. no much help here.

Max128

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Please explain the solution so the next person who searches for the error code will find some helpful information.

Well for the wii u to ask for removing the unnecessary data, i conclude that this is when installing a game is unsuccessful to install with a error or cancel it.

A solution here that i saw for the error i had is to re-download the games, i have do this two times and i got still the same error. After that, i have tried to install both games which made a problem on a USB drive instead of my WD hard drive and the two games have finally installed. I tried after that to transferred the game already installed from my usb drive to the hard drive and I have an error. The hard disk has been disconnected or not sufficiently powered and must be powered with a Y cable.

YES Yes I know the y cable is recommended.. I do not have a Y cable yet for the disk because i just got it but i have ordered one the same day from ebay. I have over 30 games installed on my hard drive and it works all, except this two games, It was a little more difficult to determine the problem.

Special symbols throw that error. No much to search here. ;]

Hi, Instead of answer me this i would have preferred a little help from you, Know this i never write a post without having searched in a theard. I have no special symbols at all.

Last edited by Max128,
D

Deleted User

Well for the wii u to ask for removing the unnecessary data, i conclude that this is when installing a game is unsuccessful to install with a error or cancel it.

A solution here that i saw for the error i had is to re-download the games, i have do this two times and i got still the same error. After that, i have tried to install both games which made a problem on a USB drive instead of my WD hard drive and the two games have finally installed. I tried after that to transferred the game already installed from my usb drive to the hard drive and I have an error. The hard disk has been disconnected or not sufficiently powered and must be powered with a Y cable.

YES Yes I know the y cable is recommended.. I do not have a Y cable yet for the disk because i just got it but i have ordered one the same day from ebay. I have over 30 games installed on my hard drive and it works all, except this two games, It was a little more difficult to determine the problem.

Hi, Instead of answer me this i would have preferred a little help from you, Know this i never write a post without having searched in a theard. I have no special symbols at all.

Guessed it. The reason i jumped to special symbols is because alot of people had this error because they forgot to throw out 'é' out of Pokémon title.

Get Y Cable as fast as you can. You can kill your HDD off if it's not receiving enough power.

Max128

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guessed it. The reason i jumped to special symbols is because alot of people had this error because they forgot to throw out 'é' out of Pokémon title.

Get Y Cable as fast as you can. You can kill your HDD off if it's not receiving enough power.

I always remove the symbols on all of my games.

I have order a Y cable last week on ebay when i have got the hard drive. This will take 2-3 weeks on arrival at least. It's surprising even though 95% of the games work well. For not taking the risk of kill the HDD, i guess now the best option is to disconnect the drive and waiting for the Y cable.

Reactions: Deleted User

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks for following up. Your troubleshooting and conclusion make sense for that case. That doesn't mean that corrupt source files can't cause the same error code, thus the person who suggested redownloading wasn't necessarily wrong in doing so, but reporting your resolution will help other people know what to check first.

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have a lot of games to add on my Wii U. Can anyone please tell me how I can load many games on the Wupinstaller at once?

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have a lot of games to add on my Wii U. Can anyone please tell me how I can load many games on the Wupinstaller at once?
Read the OP. Put the games in subdirectories of /install, run wupinstaller y mod, hit plus, choose your destination.

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Read the OP. Put the games in subdirectories of /install, run wupinstaller y mod, hit plus, choose your destination.

Ok thanks!! But I'm still having trouble naming the folders as Wupinstaller won't recognize them. I have a game "Install" on the Sd card, so I put other games inside the "Install" folder and what do I rename those folders?

Last edited by elm,
D

Deleted User

Ok thanks!! But I'm still having trouble naming the folders as Wupinstaller won't recognize them. I have a game "Install" on the Sd card, so I put other games inside the "Install" folder and what do I rename those folders?
sdcard://install
Copy games to install folder, don't rename games to install.
Use Wii U USB Helper "Copy to SD" option, it will automate that process.

Reactions: elm

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you didn't give examples, or tell us where you got them, either do as Felek666 says, or just name them game1 game2 game3... The directory name is what will show up in the wupinstaller selection list. (You do know you have to press up and down in wupinstaller to see them, right?)

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you didn't give examples, or tell us where you got them, either do as Felek666 says, or just name them game1 game2 game3... The directory name is what will show up in the wupinstaller selection list. (You do know you have to press up and down in wupinstaller to see them, right?)

I will rename them to game1, game2 and so on like Felek666 stated. When I tried earlier to put more than one game on the Wupinstaller, I wasn't sure what to rename the folders and it wouldn't recognize the other games. On my version of Wupinstaller it just has a button "install" or "install All" so as far as I know there is no scrolling. But I will double check as soon as this download finishes.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

sdcard://install
Copy games to install folder, don't rename games to install.
Use Wii U USB Helper "Copy to SD" option, it will automate that process.

Awesome ok... USB Helper, I will look for that to download. I did have a folder on the root of my SD card "Install" and then I renamed the other games to Install2, Install3 and the Wupinstaller didn't recognize those. So I will put those games inside my "Install" folder and rename them to game1, game2 and see if that works. Thanks for the reply

Last edited by elm,
Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto