dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
7srDh.gif

So GbaTemp brings us these images first, but I can't help and say that I hope this isn't real. Not only do these images look like crap, they also becken gamers to play their 360's vertical, which is bad bad bad. Why? Because the 360 was designed to scratch $60 games with deep circles, when the system falls flat from a vertical position, or is simply bumped by an animal pet, or small child.

I prefer my 360 flat, and this "leaked" image suggests that the design should be vertical (note the over-exaggerated air vents), and the dented design. I say crap to this image, and if it's real, then Microsoft needs help. Built in WiFi? Yeah, should've been included in the first place. I only post this because in 24 hours we'll know what's real. In the meantime, it's just pure crap.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dsfanatic5 said:
1. Because the 360 was designed to scratch $60 games with deep circles, when the system falls flat from a vertical position, or is simply bumped by an animal pet, or small child.

2. I prefer my 360 flat, and this "leaked" image suggests that the design should be vertical (note the over-exaggerated air vents), and the dented design. I say crap to this image, and if it's real, then Microsoft needs help. Built in WiFi? Yeah, should've been included in the first place. I only post this because in 24 hours we'll know what's real. In the meantime, it's just pure crap.

1. True, im also hesitent about this issue; yet look at the bright side, maybe MS actually fixed this issue if the 360 were to fall.

2. You have a point in saying its fake, i mean yeah there is a still that possibility, but for now lets just say that its a very good rumored leak. Also everything about the Wifi stuff true so in saying

.. Im just waiting for an official confirmation, and for the first hardware strip down, i really want to see if they changed anything, made it better/worse etc

overlord00

A motherfucking birdplane
Trophies
XP
Country
was just on a streaming of E3...
its legit, 250gb hdd, internal wireless n, and compatable with kinect (natal).

plus, they gave them to the audience members at the press conference... those bastards!

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
overlord00 said:

plus, they gave them to the audience members at the press conference... those bastards!

uh? the microsoft part didn't even begin yet. I have g4tv on non-stop since yesterday. So STFU with your lying.

Blazikun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
to ms.

"free xbox slim, we attached a camera to the front that will look at you all the time even when you're sleeping thanks to new pedoKinect™ technology, patented by us. Also, give us a good report or your new xbox slim will kill you with its new kinectKiller™ feature, which will gas your room while your sleeping if it's intelligent AI thinks your going to slag it/us off again."

it's real, man... sorry...it looks like shit, but E3 just confirmed it

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
I think its fugly but a real big hardware revision that would be worth upgrading to. I won't though since my Elite just more than a year old and probably just took a huge knock in value due to this announcement. OW MY WALLET!!

Blazikun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamstruth said:
I think its fugly but a real big hardware revision that would be worth upgrading to. I won't though since my Elite just more than a year old and probably just took a huge knock in value due to this announcement. OW MY WALLET!!
strangely, they didnt say "and we fixed the RROD"

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
overlord00 said:

I think they can buy at the place it wasn't giving.

tj_cool said:
QUOTE(chartube12 @ Jun 14 2010, 09:12 PM) uh? the microsoft part didn't even begin yet. I have g4tv on non-stop since yesterday. So STFU with your lying.
Uhm, no
The MS conference just ended...
QFT

It look aright and it was pretty slim vs the phat
tongue.gif

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pyrosurfer said:
tj_cool said:
chartube12 said:
uh? the microsoft part didn't even begin yet. I have g4tv on non-stop since yesterday. So STFU with your lying.
Uhm, no
smileipb2.png
lol

edit: he was probably watching something else

No I have g4 on all day. Microsoft didn't play. They had golden eye (i hate james bond) and didn't have the microsoft shown. So your all a bunch of lying assholes who can't show proof of this being real.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
chartube12 said:
pyrosurfer said:
tj_cool said:
chartube12 said:
Uhm, no
smileipb2.png
lol

edit: he was probably watching something else

No I have g4 on all day. Microsoft didn't play. They had golden eye (i hate james bond) and didn't have the microsoft shown. So your all a bunch of lying assholes who can't show proof of this being real.
Trollin' does not look good on you.

Why does that banner say "Compatible with Kinect"? Seems kinda redundant since all 360s are compatible with Kinect.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Wow, the new slim is said to make no NOISE at all, unlike the previous versions, I liked the Kinectimals, KinectSports, Dance Central, Fitness Evolved and Kinect Adventures demonstrations. I'm tempted into buying a next-gen console after all, and when Lucas Art's Star Wars Kinect game was shown, my head blew off, I just LOVE Star Wars...and and Forza Kinect was also demonstrated. Watching live was really exciting, but being there, would've been the BEST, I mean the...audiences got a FREE XBOX 360 SLIM!!! WTH!!! Lucky guys/gals!

Maverick Lunar X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chartubes watching the wrong channel
rolleyes.gif

honestly, i want one badly. but im probably gonna wait til Kinect launches to get it, theyre bound to bundle all that, plus i'll get to see if theres any first run kinks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3