Gaming Xbox 720%

Boneman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The more risk taking in this industry the better. With all this competition we, the gamers, are the real winners. Surely by now gamers are mature enough , childhood bias aside, to realise these companies are corporate giants whose bottom line is money.

TmP_stryk

Still I Rise™
Trophies
Website
www.still-i-rise.com
XP
Country
United States
When will microsoft learn they are just like sega use to be before they had to retire, and now there's a new system comming out? It's not like they actually did anything with what they have out now, but i guess they have money to waste. Microsoft likes to give up easily just like sega did plus the 360 hasn't even been out 2 years yet, and nobody want's to hear about a new system when it's not needed.

P.S Im glad i didn't buy oneÂ
grog.gif

Where did this come from? Sounds like sensless rambling to me, by another ms hater...

MS isnt going anywhere in the console market. I say this time and time again - look at the 360s lineup of games yet to come and the ps3's -- sony isnt going to win this one...

and the games that already have come out on 360 that are the goods,

prey, graw, oblivion, splinter cell double agent, n3, condemned, saints row, just cause, dead rising, enchanted arms, marvel ultimate alliance, fear, etc... yes a few of these games are cross platform... but who cares. graphically the games look the same on the ps3 as they do the 360 - and if its about gameplay - read up on the new ps3 controller. its not getting good reviews atm
smile.gif

Whats funny though is how sony is going to compete in online gaming with xbox live.. That my frineds, is what nexgen gameing is all about. And sony is just getting started in that department.

oh and games to come for 360

BLUE DRAGON
CIPHER COMPLEX
TOO HUMAN
CRACKDOWN
OVERLORD
DARK SECTOR
TIMESHIFT
HUXLEY
HEAVY RAIN
THE CLUB
FRONTLINES: FUEL FOR WAR
ALAN WAKE
JOHN WOO PRESENTS: STRANGLEHOLD
LOST PLANET
BIOSHOCK
MASS EFFECT
GEARS OF WAR
ARMY OF TWO
HALO 3
CALL OF DUTY 3
RAINBOW SIX VEGAS
VIRTUA TENNIS 3
THE DARKNESS

and more that i havnt mentioned
smile.gif
those are just a few shiners

hobotent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
slightly off topic here, but first xbox, then the 360, and then 720(title of this thread)..

40 years from now we're gonna have xbox14400's and PS14's
wacko.gif

IMO these guys should think of more creative names
happy.gif

Scorpin200

Iceman
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Assassin's Creed is nothing special, and all it really is is a midevil hitman. 360 does have anything i care about since Microsoft only makes strategy games really, and that line up isn't all that great as gears of war proves which ones are the most popular titles that people really want except for the online play.

P.S what is a hater? sounds like some people should keep their opinions to themselves, and actually i don't give a damn about any of these system if it makes anyone feel better(I never played Chaotix).

GameJesus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To be honest with all of you who the F*$% cares, who cares which system is the best. As lnog as you have fun with the one you have, i personally would never buy a ps3 due to its extreme overpricing for nothing special, xbox360 is almost the same to the ps3 except the ps3 has more crisp and darker more realistic lighting and with no glare from in game lights, gamespot did a comparison. If you want to spend 600$ for the ps3 + 60$ for a game + 100$ for the HD cables total being 760$ for your glorious system go right ahead. All i know is that the xbox360 is a better bang for your buck compared to the ps3 and the wii is all about innovation. So whichever you prefer is your own choice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I need shrooms to read his comments