Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You want to play The Orange Box on your PC from your Xbox 360 disc? I don't think that's possible. Why don't you just play it on your Xbox 360?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
emigre said:
1. Get a Steam account.
2. Buy Orange Box.
3. enjoy.

QFT, I bought the Orange Box a year ago for 10 euros, it was a bargain at that time.
If the prices still have declined since then, you should be able to pick it up for 5 euros. Get it immediately!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or just go buy TF2 for $10 now on Steam. Really that's the only vastly different game in the package (outside of getting HL2: Lost Coast if you have the right offer). Probably don't need to bother with rebuying Portal and HL2 since they're the same outside of controls.

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i really don't get the idea why would someonew play a non-exclusive xbox-game on pc....
maybe 10 years later when we get lolcomputers, u can emulate it

if u just want to go for single-player, download it
i mean if you paid for the game, that's a good reason to download it on pc and call it non-pirated

otherwise, yeah steam....i friggin hate it

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RNorthex said:
i really don't get the idea why would someonew play a non-exclusive xbox-game on pc....

i mean if you paid for the game, that's a good reason to download it on pc and call it non-pirated

This post is filled with so much stupid and fail I don't even know where to BEGIN commenting.

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
RNorthex said:

This post is filled with so much stupid and fail I don't even know where to BEGIN commenting.

u can start by calling me a noob and tell me why so:)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RNorthex said:

There are huge differences between the PC version of The Orange Box and the Xbox 360 version of The Orange Box, namely TF2. TF2 has received a huge amount of updates since it originally came out and the Xbox version got none of them. The PC version has multiple weapons (meaning you can swap out weapons in your slots for something else), custom maps (although that's always been a PC thing most of the time), an in-game economy, achievement system (which is different from the Xbox 360 version), and tons of other stuff. The PC can also get the Lost Coast expansion for Half Life 2.

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
RNorthex said:

There are huge differences between the PC version of The Orange Box and the Xbox 360 version of The Orange Box, namely TF2. TF2 has received a huge amount of updates since it originally came out and the Xbox version got none of them. The PC version has multiple weapons (meaning you can swap out weapons in your slots for something else), custom maps (although that's always been a PC thing most of the time), an in-game economy, achievement system (which is different from the Xbox 360 version), and tons of other stuff. The PC can also get the Lost Coast expansion for Half Life 2.

i never was really into it, always thought it was just a simple port to the pc
i mean, there's really no point making the pc version better marketing-wise
but thanks for clearing it up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...