ROM Hack RELEASE XC2SaveNetThingy: A Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Save Editor

Takumah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
She probably has some extra values going on in her skills, but oh well this will give me something to do in the game only way to find out now is unlocking them manually
if you do complete ^_^ share me your save pls so i can check out the difference and btw i unlocked her through the editor so probably ill try to unlock her the original way

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the prototype suit on along with the other outfits
also dlc accessories
Oh I think your question is how do you get the newer outfits. You just need to activate them from expansion menu "Gift from Zou 2 " Nopon Invitation, then the new outfits will be available.
After that get 999 noponstones from the editor and buy everything

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I figured out how Crossette works on the Affinity chart you'll have to manually do 1 skill per row and then she can be edited.
All of her red and yellow skills will be 0B her green skills are 09. A screenshot and my somewhat guide on her chart are below. All is left are her Events, Which I rather do them manually to see them

Last edited by MasterJ360, , Reason: Update

Rockfello

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I suppose most of you are using SX OS, I wonder if you guys updated the game without any problems as it scares me a bit to go online on the OFW , although I only use the CFW to backup and restore my save files, nothing else.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suppose most of you are using SX OS, I wonder if you guys updated the game without any problems as it scares me a bit to go online on the OFW , although I only use the CFW to backup and restore my save files, nothing else.

I have a bought copy of the game as well a paid expansion pass way before cfw became a thing. Tho you could always install NSP game updates offline might wanna give that a look within the Nintendo Switch tutorials section also SX OS 1.4 has its own NSP installer

Last edited by MasterJ360,
Reactions: Rockfello

Yin111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
nope, any edits to rare blade's reset back to 0 beside the one's you can unlock

Can you please clarify what do you mean by "the one's you can unlock"? As far as I can tell I was able to change the value of trust in a rare blade, and that seems to be reflected in the game. But it actually resets regardless?

Last edited by Yin111,

Takumah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you please clarify what do you mean by "the one's you can unlock"? As far as I can tell I was able to change the value of trust in a rare blade, and that seems to be reflected in the game. But it actually resets?
Unlike the normal blades you can only edit skill levels, trust level, affinity chart and aux cores.

Rockfello

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have a bought copy of the game as well a paid expansion pass way before cfw became a thing. Tho you could always install NSP game updates offline might wanna give that a look within the Nintendo Switch tutorials section also SX OS 1.4 has its own NSP installer
I do own the game and the season pass, bought them on december (I bought the game on the eshop), I just want to know if you updated your game normally connecting your switch to the internet.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do own the game and the season pass, bought them on december (I bought the game on the eshop), I just want to know if you updated your game normally connecting your switch to the internet.

yes updating games especially the ones we own in OFW is fine. 90% of the bans are related to online connectivity in CFW

Reactions: Rockfello

Takumah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes updating games especially the ones we own in OFW is fine. 90% of the bans are related to online connectivity in CFW
i actually bought the game and have a season pass but i still use my switch with SX OS X_X funny i haven't got ban yet with my switch 100% online all the time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER