Country
United States

Citrus333

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I press L+A and it doesn't activate 60fps and the resolution mod doesn't work, the game gets all blurry

L+anything mods don't work for Ryujinx, did a search and found a ton of other people with this problem. I should say they "work" but L+A doesn't activate, Ryujinx ignores the L+ and just activates on A press.

Gnostalgia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It might depend on what game version you're running and whether you have DLC installed or not.

Some examples below where resolution mods should go for Ryujinx: (in the paths [yourusername] is your own windows profile name without brackets)

*1.0.0, and 1.1.0 without DLC:

C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Roaming\Ryujinx\sdcard\atmosphere\contents\010074f013262000

*1.1.0 with DLC: C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Roaming\Ryujinx\sdcard\atmosphere\contents\010074F013263001

Mods such as 60 fps mods can still go here regardless of DLC, though note that one compatible with is 1.1.0 needed or it doesn't work:

C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Roaming\Ryujinx\mods\contents\010074f013262000\cheats

For Yuzu it works in a similar fashion. The same digit directories based on the base game or DLC. Couple examples here for 1.1.0 and DLC installed:

I put 60 FPS mods here and it works fine -> C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Roaming\yuzu\load\010074F013262000

DLC folder. Resolution mods, etc.: C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Roaming\yuzu\load\010074F013263001

**DLC resolution mod path should be something like this inside the actual mod's folder: \romfs\monolib\shader
The Musashi config mod from a few pages back is a good example of this that works. Post # 245 on the below page:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/xenoblade-chronicles-3-emulator-etc-discussion.616262/page-13

Note that mods in the DLC path with 3001 as its ending numbers Do Not show up in the game properties to be enabled or disabled in Yuzu. They're always on in a similar fashion to Ryujinx. Masagrator failed to note this in his topic, so I'm saying it here for posterity. (if the OP could put a little guide in their first post here for this it would help tons of others as not all in the future will see this post)

If I missed anything, feel free to let me know.
Edited and put a link to your post

Reactions: Armos

RodrigoBR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Clique com o botão direito do mouse em xeno 3 na lista de jogos, deve haver uma opção "gerenciar cheats" onde você pode habilitar ou desabilitar "cheats" instalados
O mod de 60fps deve estar lá, se você receber "nenhum truque encontrado" você fez algo errado

I didn't know I had to activate the cheat tab, thanks a lot friend

AndrewLB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If only Opengl on Yuzu wasn't a lottery I'd be fine using it instead of Vulkan but man it's 50/50 crash on loading save and loading shader. I can tolerate stutter but crash, nah. I just want Pentelas region to be playable. Vulkan near perfect if waterfall blind your screen is solve.

I tried Ryujinx too but this thing crash on start up whatever setting I used. Sigh.
If you use the github Yuzu and OpenGL, it doesn't crash as long as you have windows manage the pagefile and in my case, run it in windowed fullscreen. The only thing missing from this config setup are the mote particles that all emulators are currently missing.

Woobels

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any ETA on the bloom fix/waterfall fix? There's areas later in the game that border on unplayable because it's so bright. No rush though I get it needs to be properly tested.

zaku

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
If it's easy to fix like vulkan not working. It would've been fixed by now. I suggest coming back in 3 months to check. If you are in a hurry, just deal with the imperfections and finish the game.

Woobels

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's easy to fix like vulkan not working. It would've been fixed by now. I suggest coming back in 3 months to check. If you are in a hurry, just deal with the imperfections and finish the game.
I'm asking because there's word of a mod that supposedly makes the flashbang waterfalls less overwhelming being tested already, calm down.

Reactions: Dr_Andrew

Armos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm asking because there's word of a mod that supposedly makes the flashbang waterfalls less overwhelming being tested already, calm down.
Someone mentioned around something like Friday as an ETA... but I wouldn't bet on it, really. Another week perchance? TheBoy188, I think he went by? Yuzu discord & or his own, apparently promotes it there. Some leak or some such fiasco recently is probably going to delay it. With that said, it could be a bit longer.

But yes, he's apparently working on fixing some of these glaring (pun perhaps intended) issues that have plagued the vulkan build thus far. I'm not sure if it's a lib_nx mod, or some other method, but I'm quite curious as well.

I've had a few crashes on both 2888 and 2889 today, both from warping to a different location. That on top of cutscenes being ruined due to fog weather, thus causing blinding yellow fog, unable to see much of anything. At least it runs pretty smooth besides.

astranabeat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
If you use the github Yuzu and OpenGL, it doesn't crash as long as you have windows manage the pagefile and in my case, run it in windowed fullscreen. The only thing missing from this config setup are the mote particles that all emulators are currently missing.
For me pagefile didn't solve anything. On Ea 2888 Opengl, the game will 100% crash if I start any fight in that region. I think it was because too much shaders loading at once. Version befor 2888 don't crash at battle but it has low chance to successful load a save file. Combine with 3 minutes loading shader when start the game. Well I choose to not bother with it anymore. What I do now is start the game, go to enemies I need to fight for quest then swith to Vulkan and fight blind. Even with graphic bug. I still can see arts palate. So that what I did.

Other map also has waterfall but the bug only happen in 3rd area. I wonder why.

Armos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me pagefile didn't solve anything. On Ea 2888 Opengl, the game will 100% crash if I start any fight in that region. I think it was because too much shaders loading at once. Version befor 2888 don't crash at battle but it has low chance to successful load a save file. Combine with 3 minutes loading shader when start the game. Well I choose to not bother with it anymore. What I do now is start the game, go to enemies I need to fight for quest then swith to Vulkan and fight blind. Even with graphic bug. I still can see arts palate. So that what I did.

Other map also has waterfall but the bug only happen in 3rd area. I wonder why.
Did you try the custom build of yuzu? With the right setup, it shouldn't crash, at least not due to memory leak reasons. Mem Reduct or some other program to manage the physical memory, along with the build's fix for the virtual memory part of it, makes it quite stable aside from the usual hitches that happen rather frequently.

I've only had one crash so far on that build, and it wasn't until I hit chapter 5, iirc. 80+ hours, give or take, and a single crash. Pretty good mileage in my book. I know mileage may vary due to system setup, hardware etc., but just thought I'd ask you about this as I would like to help. I'm no expert by any means, but I will do what I can research wise and anything else from experience. (done a lot of testing on my own end to find the most playable setup possible that I personally can stand to play)

If all else fails, you could try totally re-doing your Yuzu configuration, by deleting the folder in \Roaming\Yuzu (keep in mind to backup game saves & mods, plus controller configurations)

astranabeat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Did you try the custom build of yuzu? With the right setup, it shouldn't crash, at least not due to memory leak reasons. Mem Reduct or some other program to manage the physical memory, along with the build's fix for the virtual memory part of it, makes it quite stable aside from the usual hitches that happen rather frequently.

I've only had one crash so far on that build, and it wasn't until I hit chapter 5, iirc. 80+ hours, give or take, and a single crash. Pretty good mileage in my book. I know mileage may vary due to system setup, hardware etc., but just thought I'd ask you about this as I would like to help. I'm no expert by any means, but I will do what I can research wise and anything else from experience. (done a lot of testing on my own end to find the most playable setup possible that I personally can stand to play)

If all else fails, you could try totally re-doing your Yuzu configuration, by deleting the folder in \Roaming\Yuzu (keep in mind to backup game saves & mods, plus controller configurations)
Appreciated the help.

I used custom build with Opengl to play with some issue. Crash here and there. Stutter everytime shader was load or build. Struggle till chapter 4. Then Vulkan working and I use it ever since. I think my rig just not powerful enough to handle Opengl shaders for this game. It's Ryzen r5 and amd rx570. I use this rig to play all other 3 Xeno game without issue full fps with no crash.

My custom build working before. It just start 100% crash in battle now. Maybe reinstall Yuzu will make it work again but I don't want to mess with those. I loss everything before when I trying to fix Zelda Botw.

Only real problem right now is UM in that map. Can't fight those blind and win. Auto battle also don't work in those fight. I just avoid those and not do it for now.

It's so close. If this graphic bug is fix on Vulkan then I will consider it 100 fully playable for me. Still don't know when it will get fix. I heard its hard to fix.

Firion Hope

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After it being fine again for a while on Ryujinx Vulkan it crashed again, and then was consistently crashing every time I open the menu or play a few mins even after restarting PC. However clearing either shader or pptc (probaly shader) cache made it work again. It seems like theres just a random chance it will make a corrupt shader and refuse to work well until you've cleared them

edit: hmm seems to keep happening more often now, idk why... guess I'll switch back to Yuzu for a bit, and then if theres any area with too much blinding yellow stuff switch to ryujinx temporarily. I do notice Yuzu has sound effects Ryujinx is missing.

Last edited by Firion Hope,

able1214

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
After it being fine again for a while on Ryujinx Vulkan it crashed again, and then was consistently crashing every time I open the menu or play a few mins even after restarting PC. However clearing either shader or pptc (probaly shader) cache made it work again. It seems like theres just a random chance it will make a corrupt shader and refuse to work well until you've cleared them

edit: hmm seems to keep happening more often now, idk why... guess I'll switch back to Yuzu for a bit, and then if theres any area with too much blinding yellow stuff switch to ryujinx temporarily. I do notice Yuzu has sound effects Ryujinx is missing.
206 is defintely more stable than 207. Had no crash at all on 206 but crashed when opening menu on 207. Switching back to 206 for now.

N4verm1nd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Someone mentioned around something like Friday as an ETA... but I wouldn't bet on it, really. Another week perchance? TheBoy188, I think he went by? Yuzu discord & or his own, apparently promotes it there. Some leak or some such fiasco recently is probably going to delay it. With that said, it could be a bit longer.

But yes, he's apparently working on fixing some of these glaring (pun perhaps intended) issues that have plagued the vulkan build thus far. I'm not sure if it's a lib_nx mod, or some other method, but I'm quite curious as well.

I've had a few crashes on both 2888 and 2889 today, both from warping to a different location. That on top of cutscenes being ruined due to fog weather, thus causing blinding yellow fog, unable to see much of anything. At least it runs pretty smooth besides.

It's not a poor lib_nx thing, but something that only genius like him can do

Citrus333

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Woobels

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some of the basic TheBoy181's XBC3 mods are on his github (https://github.com/theboy181/switch-ptchtxt-mods/tree/main/Xenoblade Chronicles 3/[010074F013262000]/1.1.0) available for download, they're public, not hidden, and easily findable by a quick google search. They probably aren't the final version's he's making, just the WIP ones. And none of his mods will fix the missing particles, the emu devs have to do that. :(
Sadly the pee flashbangs is still in testing too. I think that's probably the mod most people want but I'm not sure if he'll publically release it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol