Gaming Emulation Misc Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - Emulator/Etc Discussion

Kirito4633

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
hey I'm new to this website, can someone tell me where I can find the newest version of cheats for xeno 3? (please don't just say "It's on this website" It literally doesn't help lol)
Any help is appreciated!!

GhostRiderYo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Thank you for pointing that out, I had a couple pointers switched up, it has been updated and should work now. I completed the game with it with only noticing 1 glitch where Nikol and Glimmers hair will move rapidly in two cutscenes.
So far working perfectly now! Big thanks to you, good man!

edale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey I'm new to this website, can someone tell me where I can find the newest version of cheats for xeno 3? (please don't just say "It's on this website" It literally doesn't help lol)
Any help is appreciated!!
I'd suggest reading the first post of this thread.

jonnyrosa

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm having some problems with the 60 fps mod, because when some cutscenes end and there's a transition from the black screen to the gameplay, the game remains on the black screen with the background music... not returning to the gameplay. The same happened in a previous version of the mod for the base version, which was solved with a mod that you could change between 60 and 30 fps by pressing two buttons. There is nothing similar for this mod you posted?

OldManKain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having some problems with the 60 fps mod, because when some cutscenes end and there's a transition from the black screen to the gameplay, the game remains on the black screen with the background music... not returning to the gameplay. The same happened in a previous version of the mod for the base version, which was solved with a mod that you could change between 60 and 30 fps by pressing two buttons. There is nothing similar for this mod you posted?
I updated the mod earlier this morning I had a couple pointers swapped which is fixed now.

edale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you find a way to get around the infinite loading?
Use Firefox, Edge, or some other non-Chrome browser for now.
That's great, thank you so much for your mod and for answering me. When will this mod be available for download? It is wonderful.
Already available:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/xenobla...r-etc-discussion.616262/page-60#post-10141910

------

Looks like TheBoys released the 2.0.0 versions of their graphics mods (finally a 2.0.0 Disable DOF mod!):
https://github.com/theboy181/switch...noblade Chronicles 3/[010074F013262000]/2.0.0
I'm surprised myself, previous updates took MUCH longer for them to make their mods public (to the point where we never got the 1.2.0 versions, and i think it was around a month for the 1.3.0 mods).

Last edited by edale,

midas1107

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I have slow motion on base game's cutscene with 60fps mod by OldMan, however the 60fps cheat on page 56 works fine but there is random freeze when surfing the menu. Think i just stick with 30fps for now.

SupaPat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just a FYI, Ryujinx build 1.1.1743 seems to run the game well. The most 2 recent updates would just crash on loading saves/theatre mode.

Tanzeel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2.0.0 mods
@theboy181

Emu Scaler Enabler with Ryujinx fix
1080p gameplay and cutscenes.
60FPS For Future Redeemed.

@OldManKain Based on theboy181's work.
can any one explain what this 1080p gameplay and cutscenes mod do?
i have already turned on emu scaler enabler and scaling on 2x
when i use the above mentioned mod does this mean it will use 2x scalling on 1080p and not 720p docked?

Pablo90x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean distortion texture all over the place right? It's random happens for me to without any mod.
Actually no, the problem I'm mentioning is related only for 2x/3x scaling with emu scaler mod, it is not present with 2K mod or at native resolution.
The visual bug is visible on the distant objects like mountains with some shadows... it seems scaler is not "scaling" them correctly which looks like alternate dark vertical bars, this is using Yuzu in vulkan.
@OldManKain maybe you can help with this?

The bug is visible here, just delete the spaces
ht tps:// imgbb. com / ySjGhPM

Gethris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated the mod earlier this morning I had a couple pointers swapped which is fixed now.
Im sorry, but i can't find the link. Can someone copy it here? Same problem, cutscenes never end, eternal black screen after it.

Upd: Oops, nwm, found it. It works. Many thanks!

Last edited by Gethris,

OldManKain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually no, the problem I'm mentioning is related only for 2x/3x scaling with emu scaler mod, it is not present with 2K mod or at native resolution.
The visual bug is visible on the distant objects like mountains with some shadows... it seems scaler is not "scaling" them correctly which looks like alternate dark vertical bars, this is using Yuzu in vulkan.
@OldManKain maybe you can help with this?

The bug is visible here, just delete the spaces
ht tps:// imgbb. com / ySjGhPM
Known Yuzu issue, you could try the Emu Scaler Enabler with Ryujinx fix and see if it fixes those.
Post automatically merged:

can any one explain what this 1080p gameplay and cutscenes mod do?
i have already turned on emu scaler enabler and scaling on 2x
when i use the above mentioned mod does this mean it will use 2x scalling on 1080p and not 720p docked?
1080p cutscenes and gameplay is to be used by itself at 1x emulator scaling and will provide what it is called.

marianito55

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I've been running a mix of OpenGL and Vulkan with my 6800XT on Yuzu. At launch it was completely unplayable on Vulkan but now a week later I am only getting minor graphical glitches in the game and it's running at 3X resolution 60fps without drops besides the building of shaders. It's not perfect, but it's a lot better than just a few days ago. So letting all AMD people out there know that it is improving steadily.
Dont know what kind of hardware are you using but i have a 6600 8gb of ram and Yuzu only woks with openGL, 30fps (ish), like you said, 1 week later and its a lot better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ZpMdTnZkpRQ?si=Q2MI4UugoSYifY7G Neat