ROM Hack RELEASE xv2savdec - Tool to decrypt/encrypt Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Switch save files

• Thread starter ukee
  • Start date
  • Views 102,253
  • Replies 165
  • Likes 10

l7777

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New Version to handle v20+ saves.
Hex edit the decrypted saves or use the .pc.sav.dec file in conjunction with lazybone's editor.
This will not decrypt or encrypt PC saves. It only mimics their decrypted format so the editor works with them.

1. Get save file from Switch
  2. Make backup(s)
  3. Decrypt file with tool (Drag and drop or xv2savdec_switch.exe path_to_save_file)
  4. Hex edit .switch.sav.dec or open .pc.sav.dec with the editor
  5. Re-encrypt modified file with the tool. Same process as #3.
  6. Return file to Switch
  7. ???
  8. Profit
Source

Attachments

• xv2savdec_switch.zip
    7.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited by l7777,

chaosmeta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Hi, is there anyways does anyone know the hex code for the festival moveset? Had tried to use lazybone's editor but doesnt seem to unlock them.

Thank you in advance!

Ynovan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I know it has nothing to do with the post but I wanted to know if anyone has something similar happen to them.
With the last two or three updates to the game (current 1.21.00 / v1769472) the game freezes and then crashes when pressing start on the title screen. It only happens when you install DLC 010078D000F89012 which contains Conton City Vote Pack (Goku UI sign, Vegeta GT, Dyspo). I'm not sure but I think it's something to do with the game trying to connect to the servers (it still happens with airplane mode), but it only happens on Switch, on emulators like yuzu or Ryujinx the game starts correctly and there is no problem. Has anyone been able to solve it?

DennyBleeker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New Version to handle v20+ saves.
Hex edit the decrypted saves or use the .pc.sav.dec file in conjunction with lazybone's editor.
This will not decrypt or encrypt PC saves. It only mimics their decrypted format so the editor works with them.

1. Get save file from Switch
  2. Make backup(s)
  3. Decrypt file with tool (Drag and drop or xv2savdec_switch.exe path_to_save_file)
  4. Hex edit .switch.sav.dec or open .pc.sav.dec with the editor
  5. Re-encrypt modified file with the tool. Same process as #3.
  6. Return file to Switch
  7. ???
  8. Profit
Source
How do you make this work? I don't see a .exe or anything.

Side note: I'm damn near computer illiterate.

gabrieluto

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Anyone knows where to find the artwork backgrounds?, sorry if bumping, this is the best source I could find.

EDIT: I mean in the save, not the actual images.

Last edited by gabrieluto,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :angry: