Tekkin88

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Finally! Yesterday, I found the receipt for my warranty for my ds so now I can get a replacement.(The top screen has been broken for a while but Best Buy doesn't consider that normal wear and tear. Idiots. So I had to wait until like, a button broke or something. And luckly, my L button has been acting up!
smile.gif
)

That's not the only thing that's getting me all full of endorphins~ I was able to persuade both my parents and my brother to let me soft mod the wii!!!>w<

I think this week is gonna be good.

(Stay tuned for the horrible news next time.)

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tekkin88 said:
Finally! Yesterday, I found the receipt for my warranty for my ds so now I can get a replacement.(The top screen has been broken for a while but Best Buy doesn't consider that normal wear and tear. Idiots. So I had to wait until like, a button broke or something. And luckly, my L button has been acting up!
smile.gif
)

That's not the only thing that's getting me all full of endorphins~ I was able to persuade both my parents and my brother to let me soft mod the wii!!!>w<

I think this week is gonna be good.

(Stay tuned for the horrible news next time.)

Um dude. Even if you didn't have the receipt, you could still take the DS up there and they can always look you up through the system.

I traded my DS Lite in like, a week ago because I broke it, and we spent about 2 days searching for the damn 2 year warranty we bought for it, and we gave up, so my mom just called up and asked if we brought everything back, if we can get a replacement. And they said yes.

So we went up there, full DS package and all, and the lady scanned the DS serial number, and found it in the records. And boom, free replacement without receipt.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: any mushroom trip adventures you can share