lejong2002 said:
my test
-Installing wads on:
ios249 waninkoko rev18 (ios57 base) ; -1029
ios38 ; -2011(?)
ios202 hermes v5 (ios57 base) ; -1029
ios36 ; works

unsure.gif

With hermes v5 and wanin rev18 you can only install wads with a IOS38 base. I can remember reading that when installing v5, but I can't remember if it's in the installer or the readme, but it's why the installer only lets you install 222 with a IOS38 base and no merges.

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes WAD Installation only works if you use IOS38 as base for rev18 or you just use a patched IOS36.
This is mainly because of the new security measures they used for newer IOS revisions.

hunterm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.hunterm.tk
XP
Country
United States
cwstjdenobs said:
I'm planning a network update option (that's why the Current boot.dol is always at the same place) but I'm not sure about auto-update. Doesn't trying to use wifi crash the Wii some cIOSs if you don't have a connection set up?

It only does'nt work if you don't init the network, just init the network before loading the cios.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
cwstjdenobs said:
OriginalHamster said:
Could be useful have WiFi installation option, just a though

I'm planning on it, but don't know which route people would like to see first. I definitely want to put in SMB and wiiload support. Which one would people like me to try to do first?

I vote for SMB, WiiXplorer, various emulators, MplayerCE have SMB support, it's more universal IMO, the setting is fairly simple too.

LordX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cwstjdenobs said:
Skater4599 said:
Thanks it does work for fakesigned wads as 202 merged 60. The only channels i use are custom/homebrew forwarders so i dont think theres anyway to have them not fakesigned... is there?

btw i posted wrong it is infact ret = -1029 not 24 or 26. I was just hoping for a fix with R18 as 57 base
grog.gif

As long as it's the v4 version yep. v5 Has the same problem as 249r18 if not using IOS38 base. You might want to try this version http://www.mediafire.com/file/4z0zdx1ihom/yawmm.dol, it has a couple of small fixes for when r18 is installed.

LordX said:
QUOTEWishlist

?
Allow file execution when press "A" on DOL or ELF file, when finished will back to WadManager.

I don't really see how that would be useful in a wad manager.

It will make Wad Manager much better , file execution will really help.

LordX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LordX said:
QUOTE said:
Wishlist

Allow file execution when press "A" on DOL or ELF file, when finished will back to WadManager.

I don't really see how that would be useful in a wad manager.

It will make Wad Manager much better , file execution will really help.

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have one feature suggestion, When clicking + to selct multiple wads, is there anyway to get it to mark the wad with the + then auto move to the next down the list? This way when selecting multiple wads i dont have to push +, down. +, down etc. could just push +,+,+,+ and select 4 wads ^^

Not sure how easily this is done but just thought id ask, thanks again for your great program

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Skater4599 said:
I have one feature suggestion, When clicking + to selct multiple wads, is there anyway to get it to mark the wad with the + then auto move to the next down the list? This way when selecting multiple wads i dont have to push +, down. +, down etc. could just push +,+,+,+ and select 4 wads ^^

Not sure how easily this is done but just thought id ask, thanks again for your great program

You mean like this http://www.mediafire.com/file/zmwmzz213nd/yawmm.dol
wink.gif

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cwstjdenobs said:
Skater4599 said:

You mean like this http://www.mediafire.com/file/zmwmzz213nd/yawmm.dol
wink.gif

Hey cwstidenobs i just wanted to let you know i tested this dol and it works perfectly like i wanted, thanks so much!

Dont mean to be a bother but if your looking for any suggestions/features, maybe its been discussed but maybe a changeable background from the same folder the wm_config is or somthing, that would be cool

Also its not a big issue but it always bothered me how pushing right goes to the top and left goes to the bottom, i guess im just used to things like emulators or USB loader GX list where right skips down the page not up lol

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Skater4599 said:
Dont mean to be a bother but if your looking for any suggestions/features, maybe its been discussed but maybe a changeable background from the same folder the wm_config is or somthing, that would be cool

I'll look into it.

QUOTEAlso its not a big issue but it always bothered me how pushing right goes to the top and left goes to the bottom, i guess im just used to things like emulators or USB loader GX list where right skips down the page not up lol

Well if no one has any complaints I'll change that in the next release

dohclude

Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
cwstjdenobs said:
OriginalHamster said:
I vote for SMB, WiiXplorer, various emulators, MplayerCE have SMB support, it's more universal IMO, the setting is fairly simple too.

Well if anyones got a working share and is preppared to be a guinea pig PM me.

I am that guinea pig good sir. I've got a windows 7 x64 machine that I have been using for smb with wiixplorer, I'll be more than happy to do some testing for you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok