you know what really grinds my gears

Rowan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
if you are British and have halo click below
this is what grinds my gears when you are on halo and just talking to your friend then some yanks are like
OMG he's british omg fag fag

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh im not british and dont have halo
frown.gif

But i clicked anyways.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
If you want to freak the Americans out just tell them you'll be gone for a few minutes cos you want to light up a fag. They'll think you're a psychotic homophobic arsonist and leave you alone.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. Open Gamertag
2. Submit Feedback (or File Complaint if you're feeling mean)
3. Find appropriate section
4. Submit
5. ???
6. PROFIT!

I do that with glitchers in CoD5 and people who piss the fuck out of me calling me a noob, insulting me or my family or just being plain offensive.

EDIT: Or if you talk with friends, private chat is there for a reason.

gekiwolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Made me remember all the times im called a Mexican for speaking in Spanish to some friends. They also sometimes say go back to your country and speak English this is America. Like if I was there.....
blink.gif

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
warmijwilfaain said:
God I hate racists like that
mad.gif

I do not see an racist comments anywhere in sight. I do however see some bigotry.

QUOTE(TrolleyDave @ Oct 28 2008, 03:14 PM) If you want to freak the Americans out just tell them you'll be gone for a few minutes cos you want to light up a fag. They'll think you're a psychotic homophobic arsonist and leave you alone.

Well I am American and I know words have different meanings depending on location and "era" you are in.
I also know the word fag is "slang" for cigarette. (Location)
As well as the word gay used to be "happy". (Era)

Technically it still holds that meaning however starting in the 50's its day to day meaning slowly changed from happy to that of someone being homosexual.

(blah I really should go to bed)

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
banger said:
warmijwilfaain said:
God I hate racists like that
mad.gif

I do not see an racist comments anywhere in sight. I do however see some bigotry.

QUOTE(TrolleyDave @ Oct 28 2008, 03:14 PM) If you want to freak the Americans out just tell them you'll be gone for a few minutes cos you want to light up a fag. They'll think you're a psychotic homophobic arsonist and leave you alone.

Well I am American and I know words have different meanings depending on location and "era" you are in.
I also know the word fag is "slang" for cigarette. (Location)
As well as the word gay used to be "happy". (Era)

Technically it still holds that meaning however starting in the 50's its day to day meaning slowly changed from happy to that of someone being homosexual.

(blah I really should go to bed)

lecture.gif

Here in Australia... (or at least in my area) if you don't know that fag is cigarette and gay used to be happy, you're probably a retard.

D

Deleted User

Well, clearly they are using fag in a derogatory term - being derogatory towards someone from a particular area (EG Britain) is being racist. Or at least Xenophobic...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sweet, my Xbox is not a ps
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sweet I dont need a dozen pieces of other shit to hack it :)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sweet
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hi
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +1
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world... +1