Sword & Shield at your service
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For me, I'm pretty much enjoying it. I attend UW-Madison and having a great time with friends. I also study Business there too. What about you?

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay; going to the Navy while being pressured doing many things at once time! Plus I'm getting kick this month so my life is FREAKIN' fantastic!

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
holidays and being forced to do soem chinese assesment during this holiday, since i failed by.. less than 5 marks or so.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Working a lot, till late almost every day.. but I'm working with something that I like, and it's a job that I choose, so I can't really complain
tongue.gif

Da Foxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yuyuyup said:
I'm in my mom's basement, isolated from any friends etc. very suicidal and I need some friggin surgery so I can breathe through my god damn nose for a change and if it doesn't fucking improve my life I will end it all
I hope that's not some kind of cruel joke. :/ Best of luck.

As for me, my life is border line okay. I have so much stuff on my mind right now, I really don't know what to do.

V!olaPlayer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I guess I'm pretty okay.. My grandpa just died, so it's been rough and sad, but my faith is growing more and more, so that's always a good thing. I recently got a few books and started doing my favorite past-time of reading, and it's summer, so school isn't really bugging me too much. Thanks for asking!

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I love life
biggrin.gif
. Girlfriend I love, games to entertain me, a decent amount of money and have really nice, helpful parents that never argue or anything. Really don't think there's anything bad going on besides me needing to get out more due to games and laziness XD.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
No love life. Out of school for the summer so I sleep alot and play my games. I swim alot too, that doesn't get old... well, until the July heat comes rolling in. It will go from a pleasant 90 to about 110.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
CockroachMan said:
Working a lot, till late almost every day.. but I'm working with something that I like, and it's a job that I choose, so I can't really complain
tongue.gif

What is it Cockroach?, what do you do?

Me?, I work 10 hours a day, sleep during every weekend, I watch movies, play games and sometimes go into the forums or chat on IRC at nights, my life is kinda dull right now. I'll be switching apartments next month so that will spice things up a bit =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: :wub: