ROM Hack Yu-Gi-Oh GX: Spirit Caller Save-Game Editor

Flavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so flavour wen r u gonna relaese the editor????

Probablly when I actually build it.
smile.gif

I hope that it could be sometime this weekend if I get time.

iJeff

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Amazing work on the save-game editor, Flavor. Can't wait to see what you do for WC2007. I've tried editing save files in a hex editor but nothing seems to work. Thanks for your effort into the editor!

Raganook

Raganook
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just a thought:

The REAL enjoyment out of this game is building one of the many many kinds of deck and seeing how it holds up online, and I dont know about any of you, but I find it frustrating when I'm forced to put in sub-par cards because I haven't got lucky enough to pull the ones I want yet.

Anyways, this game is half luck and half skill, so if a cheat was widely available, I would think it would make online play MORE interesting; we would see what people consider the ideal deck of whatever type they choose.

Flavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a thought:

The REAL enjoyment out of this game is building one of the many many kinds of deck and seeing how it holds up online, and I dont know about any of you, but I find it frustrating when I'm forced to put in sub-par cards because I haven't got lucky enough to pull the ones I want yet.

Anyways, this game is half luck and half skill, so if a cheat was widely available, I would think it would make online play MORE interesting; we would see what people consider the ideal deck of whatever type they choose.

I agree. That's why I did the SCaller hack. I wanted to play online like you're talking about, but I didn't want to go through the single-player stuff. I also hoped to find opponents with good decks to play against.

My issue is that I don't know if WC2007 is the same in that regard. I mean, I haven't played it enough yet to know if the editor is a good or bad thing. That's why I brought it up. Thanks for the input!

iJeff

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Just a thought:

I agree. That's why I did the SCaller hack. I wanted to play online like you're talking about, but I didn't want to go through the single-player stuff. I also hoped to find opponents with good decks to play against.

My issue is that I don't know if WC2007 is the same in that regard. I mean, I haven't played it enough yet to know if the editor is a good or bad thing. That's why I brought it up. Thanks for the input!

Well it's become quite frustrating playing WC2007 against people with the hacked save game while I'm restricted to legit-attained cards. I also find the single player in WC2007 quite boring as I've never found playing against CPU to be fun. I'm hoping for an editor and I think it would indeed make the game more interesting with everyone free to model their deck to their liking without investing the time.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
people use dat i dnt hav a certian card excuse as just a way of avoidin a duel..if u really now how 2 duel u should be able to except a challenge in any condition...guess i over estimated u

How about we both use the hacked save then and duel with a complete deck vs each other?
Pm, so we don't continue spamming this thread.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
u need a brain and the save!!! u meanmake an app for it?

There are few things.
Like:
* Unlimited use of forbidden cards
* Instant Win
* Inf HP
* No damage
* Can redraw
* Can summon a lv 5 and above without tributes
* Pierce attacks for all monsters
* Hit Opponent Directly
* Opponent Can´t use traps/spells
* You can use spells/traps anytime you want
* Opponent can´t do his/her turn
* Change your hand without opponent can notice
HOW DID U GET THOSE????!!!!!????
wtf.gif

Flavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
u need a brain and the save!!! u meanmake an app for it?

There are few things.
Like:
* Unlimited use of forbidden cards
* Instant Win
* Inf HP
* No damage
* Can redraw
* Can summon a lv 5 and above without tributes
* Pierce attacks for all monsters
* Hit Opponent Directly
* Opponent Can´t use traps/spells
* You can use spells/traps anytime you want
* Opponent can´t do his/her turn
* Change your hand without opponent can notice

HOW DID U GET THOSE????!!!!!????
wtf.gif

Ahh, yeah, that one threw me off at first, also. He was saying that I need to watch out and NOT allow users to do stuff like that. My editor doesn't do that stuff.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've been playing around with the code myself and made a private trainer containing:
Instant win
Infinite HP
Max Rating
Infinite Money
Remove max limit in deck

hackergp4.jpg

But you guys have nothing to worry about, I won't be releasing the trainer to anyone and im done with it.
Now I just need to find myself 2 more card troopers so I can finish my deck in my playing save
unsure.gif

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well im done testing with it and gamefaqs has already noticed him lol
Anyways, i'll be deleting that char in approx. 30-40min, so if you want to save his ghost for kicks or anything. Then do it now.

EDIT: Char gone
grog.gif

Raganook

Raganook
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just a thought:

WC2007's single player is the most incredibly boring thing I've ever seen in my life. Its reduced to having to click portraits of characters to play them. Even though SC's single player was gimmicky and sometimes incredibly frustrating, at least there was an attempt to give it some depth. WC2007 is definitely made for online dueling, and frankly I wish instead of giving you access to every single pack, they just gave you all the cards.

Well anyways, glad to see we agree
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol