iJeff

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've been playing around with the code myself and made a private trainer containing:
Instant win
Infinite HP
Max Rating
Infinite Money
Remove max limit in deck

hackergp4.jpg

But you guys have nothing to worry about, I won't be releasing the trainer to anyone and im done with it.
Now I just need to find myself 2 more card troopers so I can finish my deck in my playing saveÂ
unsure.gif

Wow...
bow.gif

You could have possibly halted the release of the NA version lol

KirbyPink

Trophies
XP
Country
Warning! By using this trainer your name gets CHT on it. Still a good trainer. There are a few issues. Like you do get all cards but some are missing still X_x Like you have it, yet still you don´t.
Like: Monster Reborn x0 in trunk

It´s getting there Flavor.
happy.gif

Flavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Warning! By using this trainer your name gets CHT on it.
Well, that's only if you use the cheat menu. You should still be able to use the recipe import/export stuff if you don't want to cheat. It'll import decks from http://yugioh.tcgplayer.com/ without becoming a CHT.

QUOTE(KirbyPink @ Mar 18 2007, 03:11 PM)Still a good trainer. There are a few issues. Like you do get all cards but some are missing still X_x Like you have it, yet still you don´t.
Like: Monster Reborn x0 in trunk

It´s getting there Flavor.
happy.gif

Yeah, I'm not sure what's up with that. Are those cards special for some reason? I wonder if that's something in the game that stops you from using 'em until you unlock something else.

I finally went online and tested my deck. I played a guy with something like 950 rating. It was a long battle. He had a good deck. I finally was about to beat him and then he disconnected. I wish I could make an editor for that!

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nice going flavor! Not capable of testing it atm, so could you list the features it currently has/will have?
The dc issue is as crappy and annoying as always.. but they do get a 100 rating penalty. However, it can easily be avoided by people using 'backup' devices :/

@iJeff
I doubt they would've even cared about it.. I bet I could have left him in first place forever lol.. but, who knows.

rashef

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Poland
One thing that bugs me... why is View Stats option in the Apply cheat menu ?
Kind of sucks to get CHT tag just for checking them (as if someone would enter this menu just for that
tongue.gif
).

EDIT: Fiddling with random hexes made some strange results XD, Like A character with.... no body. I wonder if facing opponents just with a Duel Disk equipped would creep them out xD.

Flavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One thing that bugs me... why is View Stats option in the Apply cheat menu ?
Kind of sucks to get CHT tag just for checking them (as if someone would enter this menu just for that
tongue.gif
).

That's a good point. Here's the deal.

1) You don't have to save the changes, so you can view it all you want and it won't make a permanent change. You can even apply cheats without saving the changes.

2) That's in the cheat menu, because someday I thought that I might make it so that you could edit those values. I'm not sure if any of them are worth editing, though.

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hey guys if i use the save editor in WC2007 and get all t he cards will the names be displayed in english ?

OH AND can anyone tell me if these cards are in WC 2007 please

Armed Samurai - Ben Kei and Legendary Jujitsu Master

and sorry for all the questions but here is one last one

i have yu gi oh spirit caller in english and i want to have all the cards in it how do i do that

Flavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys if i use the save editor in WC2007 and get all t he cards will the names be displayed in english ?
I think that depends on what flag you chose.

QUOTE(sgadzookie80 @ Mar 18 2007, 04:54 PM)i have yu gi oh spirit caller in english and i want to have all the cards in it how do i do that
Try the editor that's posted at the top of page 1 of this thread.

iJeff

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Flavor, do you think its possible to implement an "unlock all wardrobe and disks" option? Although receiving every card is nice, I'd rather build upon a CHT-less game. But some nice clothes and disks would be nice, outside of the Cheat Menu.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd love to test out the WC2007 editor on my SupercardDS1 but I have no idea how to use this. Can anyone write a quick walkthrough?

cdr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please explain to me how this works..?(step by step to edit the save) I tried entering my save game name exactly as i saw on my save game but the cmd window that pops up closes right after I pressed enter and nothing changes >< im using m3 simply. I also tried taking a deck from the website tcgplayer and print as text file then dragging it to the program but that also fails saying "can not open file".

Flavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please explain to me how this works..?(step by step to edit the save) I tried entering my save game name exactly as i saw on my save game but the cmd window that pops up closes right after I pressed enter and nothing changes >< im using m3 simply. I also tried taking a deck from the website tcgplayer and print as text file then dragging it to the program but that also fails saying "can not open file".

You'll have a better time reading the output if you run it from the command prompt.
QUOTEGo to START->RUN and then type
cmd
in the box and hit enter. Welcome to DOS.
Though, I'm guessing you won't know what to do once you get there.

So, the other things to try...
1) when it asks for your .SAV filename, give it the entire path (like f:\games\yugioh.sav)
2) move the editor .exe file to the same folder as your .sav file
3) copy the .sav file to the same folder as the editor .exe file
4) make sure that there aren't spaces in the file names that you're typing in

Sorry, there's not a nice windows GUI. I spend time on the hacking, not the user interface.

cdr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please explain to me how this works..?(step by step to edit the save) I tried entering my save game name exactly as i saw on my save game but the cmd window that pops up closes right after I pressed enter and nothing changes >< im using m3 simply. I also tried taking a deck from the website tcgplayer and print as text file then dragging it to the program but that also fails saying "can not open file".

You'll have a better time reading the output if you run it from the command prompt.
QUOTE said:
Go to START->RUN and then type
cmd
in the box and hit enter. Welcome to DOS.
Though, I'm guessing you won't know what to do once you get there.

So, the other things to try...
1) when it asks for your .SAV filename, give it the entire path (like f:\games\yugioh.sav)
2) move the editor .exe file to the same folder as your .sav file
3) copy the .sav file to the same folder as the editor .exe file
4) make sure that there aren't spaces in the file names that you're typing in

Sorry, there's not a nice windows GUI. I spend time on the hacking, not the user interface.

I found the problem which was spaces in the file name (now it partially works) but it still doesnt appear on my ds.

This is what i did:

1. ran the program and typed my save name : YuGiOhGX.sav (that works since it continues with info about the file size ect.)
2. selected option 3 to use .txt files
3. took the included example in the rar and typed its name deck.txt in slot 1 of the recipes (it gave me some error about 3 gravekeeper's something but still continued)
4. then i typed quit and put my .sav on my micro sd
5.turned on my ds and loaded my game and it wasnt working

if im doing something wrong please feel free to tell me

Flavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flavor, do you think its possible to implement an "unlock all wardrobe and disks" option? Although receiving every card is nice, I'd rather build upon a CHT-less game. But some nice clothes and disks would be nice, outside of the Cheat Menu.

Possible, yes.
Likely, no.
cool.gif

If I got a BEFOER/AFTER with stuff unlocked, I might be able to make a similar cheat. Though, I would still consider it a CHT.
smile.gif

Flavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Mar 18 2007, 09:29 PM)]I'd love to test out the WC2007 editor on my SupercardDS1 but I have no idea how to use this. Can anyone write a quick walkthrough?
This is not my area of expertise. Perhaps someone can point you at a tool that can convert your save-game files to the raw .SAV format. The M3 Simply Converter would probablly do it. Though, I don't know how you would convert it back to your SupercardDS1 format. Maybe there isn't any conversion needed. That's more of a general question that you could ask some other SCDS1 users. If you find out, let me know and I can post the info in my .TXT file.

cdr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flavor, I still cant get it to work (I wrote what I did at the end of page 5 of this thread) could you please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Flavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flavor, I still cant get it to work (I wrote what I did at the end of page 5 of this thread) could you please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Did you try it some more, or did you give up? I couldn't find anything wrong with the .SAV that you sent to me. Make sure that when you QUIT my application that you save the changes and then be sure to actually use that new .SAV file. OR, you can save to the same exact filename that you used to begin with. It will just overwrite it with the new data. Be sure to make a backup, just in case.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: idk