MONSTER NAMES (no more #)
-
TOP SCREEN WALLPAPER (during duel only)
- Some
CARDS RENAME
- and many other things!

Yu-Gi-Oh!.png

Patch file (ONLY FOR JAPAN CLEAN ROM):
(The file you apply the patch with a program)

https://mega.nz/file/x1xHRC4J#7GGV0A6IL2M1Xznj7jnOnOk5B7H1V764Qb8BTsbTTu0 >>>>>>[UPDATE 2023]<<<<<<

I used xdeltaUI program, and here goes its icon:

l2PFez0.png

Enjoy!!!

FOR HELPING TOOL please visit:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/windows...orld-championship-2011-over-the-nexus.622863/

Last edited by Isso_Non_Ecxiste,

Junin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ei man, como q tu extraiu as texturas do jogo?
Tô trabalhando na tradução dos yugioh de ds, terminei do Nightmare Troubadour, WC2007 e 2008, só n consegui mexer nas texturas por falta de conhecimento meu

Isso_Non_Ecxiste

Pink and Blue = Harley Quinn
OP
Trophies
Website
www.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Ei man, como q tu extraiu as texturas do jogo?
Tô trabalhando na tradução dos yugioh de ds, terminei do Nightmare Troubadour, WC2007 e 2008, só n consegui mexer nas texturas por falta de conhecimento meu
Hi there! I'm brazilian too, but due to website rules, I'm going to use english lang. Well, I used some programs like: crystaltile2, Tinke, dsbuff. I already used to edit somethings today in this ROM, but have not added to the current patch, since it was just minor things.

Reactions: Aen9ine

Junin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi there! I'm brazilian too, but due to website rules, I'm going to use english lang. Well, I used some programs like: crystaltile2, Tinke, dsbuff. I already used to edit somethings today in this ROM, but have not added to the current patch, since it was just minor things.
Thanks

Last edited by Junin,

Pokemonfan6498

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I wonder if there's way to play online using alternative server since even on melonDS it gives error that service for this software has been discontinued even when connection was stable

Last edited by Pokemonfan6498,

Isso_Non_Ecxiste

OP
Trophies
Website
www.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Brazil
This section is for Over the Nexus only, but due to lazy reasons I'll be posting this AMAZING DISCOVER here!

I was editing a bit Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2009 : Stardust Accelerator, and was curious if I could obtain those unobtainable cards, like Reverse of Arcadia did with 'Egyptian God Cards AR CODE'. After some hours using random codes on cheat inside emulator, I finally got the thing.

Here goes:

D5000000 00000099
D8000000 021218A8
= Slifer the Sky Dragon (x9)
= The Winged Dragon of Ra (x9)

D5000000 00000090
D8000000 021218A7
= Obelisk the Tormentor (x9)
-----------------------------------
D5000000 00000009
D8000000 02121770
= Speed Spell - Wheelie Breaker (x9)

PLEASE NOTE THAT:
The codes do not show those cards in the list, they will appear only in deck.

***IMPORTANT***
IF YOU WANT ALL OF THOSE CARDS, YOU HAVE TO USE ONE BY ONE. IF TOU MIX THEM TOGETHER INTO ONE WILL RESULT IN A GLITCH. SO, I.E.: ACTIVATE WHEELIE BREAKER CODE AND WHEN YOU GET THE CARD, SAVE YOUR DECK AND TURN OFF THE CODE. DO THE SAME FOR OBELISK. ONLY SLIFER AND RA CODE WILL BE LEFT, SO DO ALL THE SAME AND YOU WILL HAVE THEM TOO.

Enjoy!

Reactions: eyeliner

Isso_Non_Ecxiste

OP
Trophies
Website
www.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Well...
IMG_20230703_225336.jpg

Finally I LEGIT obtained 1 copy of every single card in the game!
(This includes Egyptian God Cards, Shiba-Warrior Taro and Alternative Artworks purchased with STARCHIPS)
The only thing I don't want is the other artworks, like Dark Magician (Black), etc...

Last edited by Isso_Non_Ecxiste,
Reactions: DrgnMasterKota

Isso_Non_Ecxiste

OP
Trophies
Website
www.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Are the cards uncensored in this rom hack Brother?
Every card pic (deck construction) have their japanese version as default, like Destiny Board, Monster Reborn, burn spell cards, etc. But, in-battle pic wasn't changed in terms of censorship.

I used to hack Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2009 - Stardust Accelerator too, the patch file for it is not released, but some monster cards got uncensored thing. I touched Vennominaga, Harpie Queen and Yubel sprites in free/tag duel, also replaced some new in-battle monster pics, like Dark Magician, Dark Magician Girl, Thunder Nyan Nyan, Barrel Dragon, Dunames Dark Witch, and many other cards.
Someday, I hope I release WC 2009 patch file too, like I did with Over the Nexus ROM.

Nintendoswitchmodfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every card pic (deck construction) have their japanese version as default, like Destiny Board, Monster Reborn, burn spell cards, etc. But, in-battle pic wasn't changed.

I used to hack Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2009 - Stardust Accelerator too, the patch file for it is not released, but some monster cards got uncensored thing. I touched Vennominaga, Harpie Queen and Yubel sprites in free/tag duel, also replaced some new in-battle monster pics, like Dark Magician, Dark Magician Girl, Thunder Nyan Nyan, Barrel Dragon, Dunames Dark Witch, and many other cards.
Someday, I hope I release WC 2009 patch file too, like I did with Over the Nexus ROM.
My man, thanks! Can't wait to try this out, Have to dig out my copy, dump it and play! So stoked.

Reactions: Isso_Non_Ecxiste

LogoCPU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for making this hack! I used to love playing the World Championship games when I was younger so seeing a hack for one is awesome! I've actually poked around the ROMs of these games myself and found their files are stored in .pac files. If you don't mind me asking how did you go about unpacking the files?

Georgix

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yoooo Ik i'm late as hell but I'd be happy to know whether you fixed some bugs of the game, like the vyon loop.

That was a goal of mine some years ago, but the lack of proper rom knowledge and support made the progress really slow.

Isso_Non_Ecxiste

OP
Trophies
Website
www.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Thank you for making this hack! I used to love playing the World Championship games when I was younger so seeing a hack for one is awesome! I've actually poked around the ROMs of these games myself and found their files are stored in .pac files. If you don't mind me asking how did you go about unpacking the files?
I used crystaltile2
Yoooo Ik i'm late as hell but I'd be happy to know whether you fixed some bugs of the game, like the vyon loop.

That was a goal of mine some years ago, but the lack of proper rom knowledge and support made the progress really slow.
I fixed bugs like errors with font file, but doesn't fixed bugs with some in-game aspects.

yoooblls

Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
Hello guys!
Today I'm just leaving this
ROM HACK, hope you guys have fun!

WHAT IS NEW ?
- Some IN-BATTLE MONSTER PICTURES
- TEXT FONT (no more bugs)
- some
MONSTER NAMES (no more #)
-
TOP SCREEN WALLPAPER (during duel only)
- Some
CARDS RENAME
- and many other things!

View attachment 339942

Patch file (ONLY FOR JAPAN CLEAN ROM):
(The file you apply the patch with a program)

https://mega.nz/file/x1xHRC4J#7GGV0A6IL2M1Xznj7jnOnOk5B7H1V764Qb8BTsbTTu0 >>>>>>[UPDATE 2023]<<<<<<

I used xdeltaUI program, and here goes its icon:

l2PFez0.png

Enjoy!!!

FOR HELPING TOOL please visit:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/windows...orld-championship-2011-over-the-nexus.622863/
I cant dowload it it takes to long to load a page of it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Deeze nuts