Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
abilas26 said:
InuYasha said:
FlashX007 said:
My sav has the duel runner parts unlocked. Unfortunately I beat the game as well if that helps anybody. lol

I already beat the story,i'm just having trouble on 2 very hard time trials...

~Edit~

Finally got the Yusei frame...

do you know how to get the Phantom duel runner? In WC 2010 i had to talk to trudge and it was pretty easy to get it. But here i dont know who to talk to! I know theres a phantom duel runner in this game, because i used the Duel runner cheat to check out the different duel runners i could get. But then i took it off as i wanted to unlock them myself! But i got no idea how to unlock the phantom one. So if you know, TELL ME
biggrin.gif
:
ohnoes.png
ohnoes.png
D
thanks!

Taken from GF's

Post-game, outside of the shop where u get the bad duel parts for Toru in Satellite (southern part of Satellite), there is a Duel Bot saying something about turbo duelists (i can't remember what). Tag partner with a turbo duelist (i tag with Yusei) and go talk to him, and you'll get the Duel Phantom frame

WrightJustice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I completed the main story and now I want to try and unlock all the packs but I don't know how so I wondered if anyone on here found out.
I'm guess one is beat everyone in the facility 3 times seeing as there's quite a few people in there.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
pokeblade Z said:
Could someone make a translation for this game?
unsure.gif
Why make a translation? It's in whatever your language your DS is, iirc. Unless you have one that doesn't suit your own language....
Either way I don't think someone will go out of their way to make a translation for it, buddy. :-/

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kbkoolio said:
Is there any way to make the duels go faster?
It's really killing me how slow the CPU takes.

Depends on the deck the AI has and how many cards are on the field...sometimes it helps to tap down or A or B sometimes that gives them a kick in the pants to hurry them up but it doesn't always work...

Key

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've started a thread in the NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations sections, but no one has replied yet.

THIS is what I've been getting, I've tried to download every WC 2011 I can find. Does anyone know what I need to download in order to make the game function correctly?

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Most if not all yugiohs atleast all the handheld versions i've played had an english option in the japan game so their years late in that reguard...

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Singularity_UK said:
Nebz said:
Singularity_UK said:
Does this Japanese version have an English option?
-_-
Yes....

Thanks, but next time I'd appreciate an answer with the emoticon absent. It'd be far more endearing.

Never played a Yu-Gi-Oh game before, but I might give this a go.
My goal wasn't to be endeared in the end so the small talk is kind of unnecessary. I just don't see why the question is constantly asked when each past Yu-Gi-Oh! game is multi5, the question is commonly asked and can be found in any search engine easily, and to make things even easier the release list (that big "Releases" button up top) includes this game, filename, link to it's topic, AND it's languages.

Sure you've never played a Yu-Gi-Oh! game but instead of waiting for a a reply you can find things easier and faster on your own but whatever....
#Just sayin'
...And just keep that in mind when looking for such things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:ohnoes::lol::rofl::rofl2: