Gaming Zelda BOTW Help Requested (Great Plateau)

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I had a few questions about BOTW that I hope you guys can help me with:

- I am near beginning of game on Great Plateau. How do I get to the 4th shrine required for Paraglider? I just finished shrine on top of mountain I climbed near Old Man's Cabin.
- How do I get the Warm Doublet? I know there is a recipe to get it? For said recipe, where can I find Hyrulean Bass?

Thoughts and help on all this appreciated :)

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi guys. I had a few questions about BOTW that I hope you guys can help me with:

- I am near beginning of game on Great Plateau. How do I get to the 4th shrine required for Paraglider? I just finished shrine on top of mountain I climbed near Old Man's Cabin.
- How do I get the Warm Doublet? I know there is a recipe to get it? For said recipe, where can I find Hyrulean Bass?

Thoughts and help on all this appreciated :)
You don't really need the recipe to get the warm doublet, you can just cook some peppers to get cold resistance, climb all the way to the top of Mount Hylia where you can meet the old man, talk to him and he will give you the warm doublet there. But if you really need hyrule bass for the recipe then you can easily get a couple on a pond right next to the Plateau Tower.

DarkKnightPT

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
if you climb montain top nearby the shrine the old man its up there, he will give you a jacket for the cold :) you can also cook peppers for cold resistent

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-