Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pyrofyr said:
Take this advice from a Zune owner, if you can find something that isn't an iPod for cheaper, don't get one. However, if you can't just get a Zune. If you expect to buy ANY peripherals be prepared to pay a lot more than it's actually worth since they don't have any third party dealers... I'm talking 30~50 dollars for a car charger, dock, AC Adapter, or any other peripheral. A USB cable alone can be 20~ dollars. I've never even considering buying a single peripheral besides a USB->AC adapter that's third-party and works on anything USB.

It dies fast with Video, so don't load it up. 15 GB free space and it lasts 20+ hours for me. 5 GB free space and it barely runs 7 hours.

I have a 30GB, got it when they came out rly, only broke it once (Really durable) and they sent me a new one. If you crack the screen they refuse to service you, so if you drop things a lot, be very wary.

Another thing to note is that any case for the Zune third party or not costs at least 50~100 dollars for something that either looks good or is durable.
just look an amazon
theres tons of cheap third party adapters for like $15 or so

and cases by the boat load are also real cheap, wtf you get the idea that they cost $50-100?
this leather girffon zune vizor I got on mine only cost like $15
the most Ive seen a case is like $30 because it was basically bulletproof or something like that, there was an inch of rubber and polycarbonate plastic all around it

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mewgia said:
fischju said:
juggernaut911 said:
archnos sux, u must pay for the plugins to browse the web, watch movies, specific codecs, etc

If anybody wants, I can get them every plugin for a total of $40.

Mewgia said:
QUOTE(silent sniper @ Jun 4 2008, 07:20 PM) http://www.mp3.com/archos-605-wifi/hardware/252/summary.html

if you can afford, get this *drool*

160GB!!! and its not an ipod!

Too bad it's fuggin' huge but I guess that's neccessary for something more meant to do movies.

Fits in my pocket fine...
Really? I've always thought it was rather large from looking at floor models but I've never tried putting one in my pocket.

http://monkeyzen.com/wp-content/uploads/20...chos605wifi.jpg
Fits in palm, fits in pocket (although the 80GB and larger versions are 5mm thicker than the smaller ones)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Diddy - "I never touched her, that bitch is crazy." Video is released. Diddy - " Ok I did it, i am remorseful for my actions during my darkest times." Lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Glad that the Diddler got caught once again.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Iran ran out of options
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
    AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird: @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself)...