Apple 1. Seek Compact Pro FF with Lighning oder USB-C? / 2. ...with PC Software Thermovision

TB0001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello, I am planning to purchase a thermal imaging camera

Seek Compact Pro FF

This camera is available with Lightning and USB-C connection.

I only have iPhones at home and that's actually why I tend to order the Lightning version of the camera.

From September 2023, it seems, Apple will be equipping all iPhone devices that will be launched in the future with USB-C (probably a little slimmed down at least in 2023).

I have 2 questions:

1. If I buy a camera with USB-C now (February 2023), will it work with the USB-C-iPhones? (Of course, the item description of the camera with USB-C does not say anything about iPhones at the moment).

2. You should not only be able to operate these cameras on a mobile phone as a display, but also with the PC as a screen using the "Thermovision" software, completely without a mobile phone.

Does anyone know whether the USB-C or Lightning variant would be better suited for this?

I would be very happy to hear your thoughts on this.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• seek.jpg
    seek.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 29

TB0001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Some people are really jerks, accourding to their own babble.

It cannot be determined what is unclearly suggested here in the initial posting. Two clearly understandable questions. Either answer questions or not. Life coaching not desired.

I have forwarded the questions raised to the manufacturer with the help of the German general importer and am now waiting for an answer.

And I'm going to get exactly what I asked!

Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k