GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This game is actually pretty cool. The graphics are fairly decent, not the best; but they do the job. The fun gameplay seriously "makes" the game though. Being 3D, it's definetely a unique game type on the GBA.

If you've played Splinter Cell you'll probably like this. You can't just go running and blasting through the levels, you really do have to take your time and sneak around slowly.

Cool little game. It took me no less than about 30 minutes to complete the first level! There was about 5 stages in the first level (I think). So it looks like the game is quite lengthy too!

One problem I have though, is the controls. They do work on the GBA, very well, but due to the limited number of buttons the developers had to design it for, it just feels awkward in places, and I found myself hitting the wrong button many times, or getting confused and having to think which button to press before acting which led to a death or two... maybe I'll get to grips with it a bit better the more I play it. Can't complain really...

Check out IGN's review of the game, they give it a 7.5 - not bad at all!

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What really helped the controls for me was switching the camera to the D-pad so strafing was always L or R no matter what I was doing.

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I actually like this game pretty much but i have problems killing the first Boss. Some kind of giant tanks that blast me.

Anyone has some advices for that damn tank?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Please click all suspicious links sent your email