PS1/2 £20 PSN Card

Danny600kill

xD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Me and a friend of mine were walking home( Just passed Sainsbury's car park ) when I saw a PSN card on the floor, I picked it up and noticed it hasn't been used ?

I had a quick look round making sure no-one may have dropped it but there was no-one around ? So I guess I'm keeping it, so what shall I use it for?

I have a PS3 and a PSP but I'd rather use it on the PS3 tbh as I play it more

Thanks guys

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
aww, you are so lucky! you can use it to download psn games
frown.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Me and my friends were walking through Tesco's car park a few months back and found a bag abandoned in a trolley. A GAME carrier bag. With two brand new still sealed games inside. With the receipt. To be fair we waited a clear 10 minutes for the owner to return, no sign of them, so we figured to hell with it. Took 'em, got a full cash refund of £45, split it 3 ways and got ourselves some shiny shit. 'Twas a good day.

Oh, and as for suggestions, try anything with the words Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Castlevania or Silent Hill in the title. Wild Arms is pretty decent, if a little dated looking. Castlevania Symphony of the Night is ****ing awesome, give that a shot.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Blaze163 said:
Me and my friends were walking through Tesco's car park a few months back and found a bag abandoned in a trolley. A GAME carrier bag. With two brand new still sealed games inside. With the receipt. To be fair we waited a clear 10 minutes for the owner to return, no sign of them, so we figured to hell with it. Took 'em, got a full cash refund of £45, split it 3 ways and got ourselves some shiny shit. 'Twas a good day.

aww man, why can't i be that lucky
frown.gif

danny600kill said:
QUOTE(jalaneme @ Jul 7 2010, 06:21 PM) aww, you are so lucky! you can use it to download psn games
frown.gif

I know, I was really excited when I found it
biggrin.gif

Any suggestions?

you want some recommendation on some psn games?

will look around for a list or something.

edit:

Flower
gripshift if you like arcade racers, it will last you a long time.
PixelJunk Shooter, i enjoyed the demo a lot, will be a bit hard though.
Super Stardust HD is hard though. supports in game music
.detuned if you want easy trophies.
Linger in Shadows if you want easy trophies
Mega Man 10 be warned it's hard!
Namco Museum Essentials retro goodness including pacman with trophies
Outrun Online Arcade if you enjoyed the original outrun, it's like the ps2 outrun but has online multiplayer added.
SAVE some money for sonic 4 episode 1
SAVE some money for Rayman Origins when it comes out
Prince of Persia Classic if you enjoyed the original.
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix if you enjoyed the original street fighter 2, get this!
Zen Pinball fun and tables can be brought for about £1 can be hard to get trophies on it though in game music support.

STAY AWAY FROM MINIs they are crap and not worth a penny!
have a look at the ps1 games on the store here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PSOne_Classics note not all titles are available in europe unfortunately, you may want to look on the store to see if you like any of the dlc for any games you have.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
my suggestion is choose wisely and buy things that you really want and try get as many things as you can for your £20 if you do it right you can get a few games and an avatar and some dlc for some games that you have already maby
smile.gif

I've done this a couple of times try get VALUE for money get a game that I really want and with whats left over get as much content as I can
smile.gif

some games have a preview video if not google/youtube for videos and read reviews this way it avoids buying/wasting it on rubbish stuff that you later wish you had not got (made the mistake with the skydiving game its pretty crappy even if it is HD!
frown.gif
)

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aw damn! I wish I had your luck...
rolleyes.gif
Do some gamesharing with your friends, all my friends band together and I only paid my friend £4 to let me download the Resurgence map pack on MW2.
nayps3.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...