• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

2010 FIFA WORLD CUP Finals

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 52,805
  • Replies 807

Who do you think is going to win the 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP Finals?

• Spain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Netherlands

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted User

OP
Vuvuzelas!!!!!! for official World Cup Tradition!!!!!!!!!!! I think Vuvuzelas would be there in 2014 even in Brazil and even in "Yankees Stadium"[LOL]

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
finaly they are out -.- man it was so annoying allways all those idiots making noises the whole night with their stupid "whatevertheyarecalledthings" letting noone sleep even thaught ppl like me have to get up early to work -.-V

well ok now that they went that far they could have won but i would have preffered for germany to loose earlyer

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Gotta love the Spain team, players like Iniesta and Xavi are just geniuses in their own way.
Fantastic team, and I'm really glad they made it to the finals! Puyol, what a hero! Best team I have ever seen playing, not perfect because Capdevila, Torres and maybe Xabi Alonso aren't that good at the moment, but all the rest is just godly!

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Satangel said:
Gotta love the Spain team, players like Iniesta and Xavi are just geniuses in their own way.
Fantastic team, and I'm really glad they made it to the finals! Puyol, what a hero! Best team I have ever seen playing, not perfect because Capdevila, Torres and maybe Xabi Alonso aren't that good at the moment, but all the rest is just godly!

The match against us was pretty weak actually imho. The dutch guys are going to send spain home.
smileipb2.png

Alex666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
scrtmstr said:
Alex666 said:
i like torres xD
*snip*
thought of that when you said it
tongue.gif

anyway, Holland will probably beat them. But let's see what that octopus has to say about the game tomorrow.

OMG how great is that
biggrin.gif

Though liking torres im cheering for netherlands
smile.gif

and yeah stupid octopus will know it before they played -.- xD

DBlaze

I don't know what i'm doing.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't really care who wins, as long as it's the best team that wins.

And not in a way like, a total ass-pull that Suarez did, Uruguay did against Ghana, seeing as how Ghana totally deserved to win.

mcp2

Trophies
XP
Country
Neko said:
Satangel said:

The match against us was pretty weak actually imho. The dutch guys are going to send spain home.
smileipb2.png

Not really, you guys were good, just not good enough. We made it look easy, which it was. We strive to score the perfect goal in every game and it shows. 1-0 is enough. We could have beaten you by much more if we wished, but we're nice.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
scrtmstr said:
the octopus has apparently reached it's verdict: the Dutch will win the world cup
smile.gif
Let's celebrate early!
Paul has a great track record.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64