• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

2010 FIFA WORLD CUP Finals

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 52,481
  • Replies 807

Who do you think is going to win the 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP Finals?

• Spain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Netherlands

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
pichon64 said:
nIxx said:
Yeah okay but for whatever reason this poll is kind of messed upped in every poll (for specific countries DE,EN,PT,AR,FR) germany is first except for Spain and in my opinion Germany played pretty good and nice looking football/soccer and i would even say that if a other country had played like this
wink.gif

Hey, check it. The same numbers on every version of the poll: DE, EN, PT, FR.
smileipb2.png
Well, I can't understand Arabic...

Nah i mean under the poll you can directly select different countries or Results for everything. Well however it´s anyway not that important anymore
wink.gif

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Armadillo said:
frown.gif
, stupid octopus
frown.gif
. Hate Spain winning it, means Torres will get a medal and I hate him and want him to get nothing
frown.gif

agreed 100%, the dickhead didnt even score, netherlands should have won, arjen robbben should have scored

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mcp2 said:
Lubbo said:
Armadillo said:
frown.gif
, stupid octopus
frown.gif
. Hate Spain winning it, means Torres will get a medal and I hate him and want him to get nothing
frown.gif

agreed 100%, the dickhead didnt even score, netherlands should have won, arjen robbben should have scored

jealous much?
Definitely jealousy, and maybe due to them not having him in their team?
They're are probably blue noses or manu fans.

Two of the greatest players on the planet.
102833054.jpg

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Jasper07 said:
scrtmstr said:
Jasper07 said:
This screwed up my weekend
frown.gif

who wants fried octopus?
i'm one step ahead of you mate, got it all grilled.
Actually, spain is going to protect that octopus right now to the end of time. So it's going to be difficult to get hold of it.

let's nuke 'em
ph34r.gif
to late, they have protected it and they are buying it
frown.gif

here the Dutch link
frown.gif

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Tanas said:
mcp2 said:
Lubbo said:
Armadillo said:
frown.gif
, stupid octopus
frown.gif
frown.gif

jealous much?
Definitely jealousy, and maybe due to them not having him in their team?
They're are probably blue noses or manu fans.

Two of the greatest players on the planet.
102833054.jpg

im not jealous, if i am what of? Yes, I am a big manchester united fan and they are an excellent team.
Yes, Torres is a good player but he is not one of the greatest players on the planet.
all the superstars had lousy worldcups anyway, Messi, Ronaldo, Cannavaro, Rooney, the list goes on.
and lastly Spain are boring and Netherlands are better.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If this is going to be closed, anyone who wants talk about football/soccer can go to the general forum thread.

The BIG Soccer Thread

You can talk about the any competition there (Premier League, La Liga, ....) or any tournament (Champions League, Europa League,....), all year!

mcp2

Trophies
XP
Country
Lubbo said:
im not jealous, if i am what of? Yes, I am a big manchester united fan and they are an excellent team.
Yes, Torres is a good player but he is not one of the greatest players on the planet.
all the superstars had lousy worldcups anyway, Messi, Ronaldo, Cannavaro, Rooney, the list goes on.

Oh dear, we have another football newbie.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lubbo said:
Fail much ^

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Rockstar said:
emigre said:
Actually Messi's performances were quite good. He was just unlucky not to score.
THis, he gave lots of assists and not scoring doesnt mean it was badd for the player

Indeed, he created a lot of danger, hit the wood a lot and he just lured other players by his presence and speed, creating space for his fellow teammates.

He's still going to be criticized a lot in Argentina though....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...