• Replies 53,775
  • Likes 43

Garcia111907o

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a PNY 32gb micro SD that I used for WiiU HB and I want to use it in my 3ds but it won't format. I've tried Quick format, extremely long format, and 3rd party formatting/partition programs... The thing will not remove the old files. I'm using a USB to Micro SD adapter with no lock on it... Has anyone else run across an issue like this before?

Last edited by Garcia111907o,

TyDye

Linux and 3DS geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question

is there any way i could dual boot with 3ds for example when you turn on your device it ask if you want to boot "stock 11.6" or "LumaCFW 9 11.6" or even "LumaCFW 7 11.5" (possibly GM9 To)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Question 2:

when ever i open nintendo badge arcade it deletes all my custom badges. possible fix?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Question

is there any way i could dual boot with 3ds for example when you turn on your device it ask if you want to boot "stock 11.6" or "LumaCFW 9 11.6" or even "LumaCFW 7 11.5" (possibly GM9 To)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Question 2:

when ever i open nintendo badge arcade it deletes all my custom badges. possible fix?
You can have an emuNAND if you want different system firmwares. If you want to use different Luma versions then put the corresponding boot.firms in luma/payloads (rename them) and hold Start on boot. Then select the one you want.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Last edited by Quantumcat,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks! btw dose the same issue for badge arcade happen to you? any idea on how to solve it?

thanks agian
I don't know sorry. Probably related to the DLC issue (if you have some legitimate DLC and some pirated, when you open the eShop the pirated stuff disappears. But if you have no legitimate stuff it doesn't).

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know sorry. Probably related to the DLC issue (if you have some legitimate DLC and some pirated, when you open the eShop the pirated stuff disappears. But if you have no legitimate stuff it doesn't).
badge arcade isn't dlc, it's in extdata. it overwrites the badges when it connects online to get the badges you own on your nnid.

EQQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
There is something i truly don"t understand: the nnid.
Having a hacked console what real reason do i have to create one?
I bough a n3dsxl who had a eshop code to download a game. Problem is it was an australian code. So i switched country on my profile, downloaded it, switched back to my country, it works. All done without any nnid. free software is available, no nnid needed.
So i ask again: what real practical reason do i have to create this nnid on a hacked console?
A special ingame item maybe? a code?
All i see from my perspective are issues, risk of ban and that associated 3ds issue one day if planning to sell the console.

Can someone give me a clear explanation about nnid?

Last edited by EQQ,

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I bough a n3dsxl who had a eshop code to download a game. Problem is it was an australian code. So i switched country on my profile, downloaded it, switched back to my country, it works. All done without any nnid. free software is available, no nnid needed.
So i ask again: what real practical reason do i have to create this nnid on a hacked console?
All i see from my perspective are issues, risk of ban and that associated 3ds issue one day if planning to sell the console.

Now that miiverse is down I think there's just sharing eShop balance with Wii u. Official Nintendo article: https://www.nintendo.com/3ds/nintendo-network-id

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia

You need an NNID to use Pokémon bank, Badge Arcade, and download demos and free software.

Reactions: EQQ and Uumas

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware