Hardware 3DS Release Date?

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
AaronUzumaki said:
BlueStar said:
You're linking to a smurf website, and thanks to the previous word filter this post looks potentially worse than it is.

I didn't link to a smurf website at all. I simply provided pictures that are available on a smurf site. This is just what came up on Google for "Gameboy Color cartridge".

Yes, but this is how your post looks thanks to anti-hotlinking (you may see the original images because they're in your cache)

av3nnl.jpg

Deathmore

Trophies
XP
Country
BlueStar said:
AaronUzumaki said:
BlueStar said:
You're linking to a smurf website, and thanks to the previous word filter this post looks potentially worse than it is.

I didn't link to a smurf website at all. I simply provided pictures that are available on a smurf site. This is just what came up on Google for "Gameboy Color cartridge".

Yes, but this is how your post looks thanks to anti-hotlinking (you may see the original images because they're in your cache)

av3nnl.jpg
Trust me he had photos on last time.

Also yes the GBC cart is different from GB cartridges. If anyone that's played pokemon crystal or rugrats in paris knows that.

jimwhat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The chances of it being a global release seem pretty good. I just hope it doesn't become like the DSi release. I really don't want to wait that long.

jimwhat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is Ninty when it comes to leaks?

Because I really want to know the release date like a week or two before they publish it.

jimwhat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Midna said:
Why, so you can know before anyone else you know? I doubt there'll be a leak about that.

No, something else is coming out like two weeks before and I want to know if I should wait for the 3DS or buy it. If the 3DS ends up coming out next year I'll just buy it.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jimwhat said:
Nintendo just lowered the price of the DSi and XL. This might mean that we'll be getting the 3DS this year.
No it doesn't, it means that the DSi/XL aren't doing so well. DS Lite hasn't had a price cut at all.

AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deathmore said:
BlueStar said:
AaronUzumaki said:
BlueStar said:

av3nnl.jpg
Trust me he had photos on last time.

Also yes the GBC cart is different from GB cartridges. If anyone that's played pokemon crystal or rugrats in paris knows that.

Wow, is there seriously still debate about this? Yes, there were indeed pictures when I originally posted it. Someone else above me also posted a link to the site with one of the same images. Deathmore and I are correct in saying that GB and GBC cartridges are different. You CAN'T play a GBC cartridge on a GB. Pokemon Gold and Silver were GB games with GBC compatibility, crystal was GBC only. Am I leaving anything out besides the following quote?

"I'm big, you're little. I smart, you're dumb. I'm right, you're wrong. And there's nothing you can do about it."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, burp +1