Gaming 3DS system version poll

Which 3DS system version do you have installed?

• Between 2.0.0 and 2.2.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Between 6.0.0 and 6.3.0

• Total voters

Mazamin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Let's see the most popular update!:yaynds:
And congratulations for the 5th choice selector!!!:grog:

System Menu Update History
Main changes for version 9.4.0
Update released: December 11th, 2014
  • Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.
Main changes for version 9.3.0
Update released: December 8th, 2014
  • A Shuffle Favorites feature has been added under Change Theme in HOME Menu Settings. Users can choose multiple themes and have their theme change when the system is left in Sleep Mode from the HOME Menu or turned on after being off
  • Available software updates can now be downloaded from the HOME Menu
  • Users can now capture screenshots with both the upper and lower screens included
  • Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience
Main changes for version 9.2.0
Update released: October 29th, 2014
  • Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.
Main changes for version 9.1.0(Not included in the poll because Japan-only)

Update released: October 10th, 2014
  • New Nintendo 3DS: add theme shop menu, Nintendo eShop, Internet Browser, system transfer.
  • Nintendo 3DS: add theme shop menu.
  • Both: stability fixes.
Main changes for version 9.0.0
Update released: October 6th, 2014
  • Users can now use themes to customize the design and sounds of the HOME Menu
    • Five themes are pre-installed and additional themes can be purchased from the Theme Shop
    • Themes can be changed by using settings located within the HOME Menu settings
  • A feature has been added that allows users to capture screenshots of their HOME Menu
  • The Nintendo eShop Title Information page has been updated to provide easier access to any available videos, demos, user reviews, and other information
  • Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience
Main changes for version 8.1.0
Update released: August 6th, 2014
Main changes for version 8.1.0
Update released: July 24th, 2014
Main changes for version 8.0.0
Update released: July 7th, 2014
Main changes for version 7.2.0
Update released: May 12th, 2014
  • Added e-mail support to Parental Controls, allowing parents that have forgotten their PIN to send themselves an e-mail with instructions on unlocking Parental Controls.
Main changes for version 7.1.0
Update released: February 26th, 2014
Update released: January 22nd, 2014
Update released: December 19th, 2013
Main changes for version 7.0.0
Update Released: December 9th, 2013
  • Added support for Nintendo Network IDs
  • Added support for Miiverse
  • Added a Software Update Notification
  • Removed the limit to system transfers
  • Changed the start-up method of Nintendo 3DS Camera from the HOME Menu to require pressing the L and R Buttons simultaneously
Main changes for version 6.3.0
Update Released: September 12th, 2013
Main changes for version 6.2.0
Update Released: August 5th, 2013
  • Added support for the StreetPass relay feature
Main changes for version 6.1.0
Update Released: July 11th, 2013
  • The option to update StreetPass Mii Plaza is now available from the Streetpass Mii Plaza menu
Main changes for version 6.1.0
Update Released: June 27th, 2013
Main changes for version 6.0.0
Update Released: June 17th, 2013
  • Users can now back up save data for downloadable versions of Nintendo 3DS software and most Virtual Console games
Main changes for version 5.1.0
Update released: April 4th, 2013
  • Resolves an issue that may prevent access to the System Settings or other features.
Main changes for version 5.0.0
Update released: March 25, 2013
  • Ensures "Download Later" feature works when Nintendo 3DS is placed in Sleep Mode while the Nintendo eShop is open.
  • Additional Nintendo eShop improvements.
  • Support for Save Data Transfer Tool.
Main changes for version 4.5.0
Update released: December 4, 2012
Main changes for version 4.4.0
Update released: September 19, 2012
Main changes for version 4.3.0
Update released: July 24, 2012
Main changes for version 4.2.0
Update released: June 26, 2012
Main changes for version 4.1.0
Update released: May 14, 2012
Main changes for version 4.0.0
Update released: April 24, 2012
  • Nintendo eShop usability improvements
  • Feature added to the HOME Menu which allows the creation of up to 60 folders for organization
Main changes for version 3.0.0
Update released: December 21, 2011
  • Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments
Main changes for version 3.0.0
Update released: December 6, 2011
  • Nintendo 3DS Camera
  • Nintendo eShop improvements and additions for several features
  • Updates to StreetPass Mii Plaza
  • Transfer from Nintendo 3DS to Nintendo 3DS has been added to Software/Data Transfer
  • New QR code reading function for the Nintendo 3DS Camera
  • Improved system stability and convenience
Main changes for version 2.2.0
Update Released: November 13, 2011
  • New feature for the friend list
Main changes for version 2.1.0
Released: July 25, 2011
  • Improvement to system stability and convenience
Main changes for version 2.1.0
Released: June 15, 2011
  • Improvement to system stability and convenience
Main changes for version 2.0.0
Released: June 6, 2011
  • Nintendo eShop
  • Internet Browser
  • Transfer functionality to move DSiWare™ from Nintendo DSi™/Nintendo DSi XL™ systems to the Nintendo 3DS™ system
  • Automatic system updates
  • Improvement of system stability and user experience
  • Removal of limited time offer 3D video
Main changes for version 1.1.0
Released: March 27, 2011
  • Limited time offer 3D video
  • System stability improvements
  • SpotPass™ upgrade
  • Enhanced network connection functionality
Version 1.0.0
Released: Launch
  • This was the default menu included with every Nintendo 3DS at system launch in the market.

Yoshi9288

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have also 4 3DS Systems.

3DS XL White Super Mario 3D Land Bundle - 4.5.0-10E
3DS XL Yoshi Special Edition - 9.2.0-20E
3DS XL Super Smash Bros Limited Edition - 9.4.0-21E
and an Normal 3DS in the Pink Princess Peach Limited Edition - 9.4.0-21E

And next week i will get an Japanese N3DS XL with Firmware 9.2.0-20J. ^^

Clau46

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a 3DS XL and 3DS on 9.2 E considering updating if Gateway waits to long with releasing the update. I have another 3DS XL on 4.5 with a gateway so it would no problem

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
My 2DS came with 6.0, and Pokemon gave me 6.1, then Gateway said to go ahead and get 9.2, so I did. Besides theme support, and being forced to make a stupid NNID (that I don't need or want, never needed one before), there's really nothing special about the 6.1-to-9.2 transition that I could tell. :/

I've been staying on 9.2 with my wi-fi settings cleared, and I made the mistake of walking into a McDonalds with my 2DS in my backpack... and by some kind of butt-fucking magical nonsense, it still managed to download the 9.4 update, so I have the nag of death on there now. :/

Fuck you McDonalds, for using "attwifi" as your fucking SSID, you pricks. You faked being a Nintendo Zone. I should sue you bitches and close you down. -.-

D

Deleted User

3DS Classic (Zelda Design) - 4.2
3DS XL Blue/Black - 4.4 (never used... just checked Firmware.... still search for a buyer to be honest..... 150 € and its yours (German PAL System Location: Germany)
NEW 3DS Japanese 8.1
2DS 9.2

Well .. i m sort of a console collector too....

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My 2DS came with 6.0, and Pokemon gave me 6.1, then Gateway said to go ahead and get 9.2, so I did. Besides theme support, and being forced to make a stupid NNID (that I don't need or want, never needed one before), there's really nothing special about the 6.1-to-9.2 transition that I could tell. :/

I've been staying on 9.2 with my wi-fi settings cleared, and I made the mistake of walking into a McDonalds with my 2DS in my backpack... and by some kind of butt-fucking magical nonsense, it still managed to download the 9.4 update, so I have the nag of death on there now. :/

Fuck you McDonalds, for using "attwifi" as your fucking SSID, you pricks. You faked being a Nintendo Zone. I should sue you bitches and close you down. -.-

McDonalds usually IS a Nintendo Zone. Every McD has one.

joepassive

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
i have 3 systems
1.Blue 3DS on 9.2E
2.Red/Black 3DS XL 9.4E
3.Disney magic castle 3DS Japanese. - 9.4J

Also i have a NEW 3DS XL from australia on the way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off