Status
Not open for further replies.

JokeTriple

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can there be a more normal method for logging in like with most other sites? This current Mozilla Persona thing refuses to log me in; just keeps sending me back to the login screen.

Edit: nevermind. Seems to have trouble with noscript extension.

Last edited by JokeTriple,

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Can there be a more normal method for logging in like with most other sites? This current Mozilla Persona thing refuses to log me in; just keeps sending me back to the login screen.
That happened to me once but it was my fault. I had a typo on my email.

bunny365

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The database is larger because that website has been up way longer but it hasn't been functional for weeks. This new site which started not to long ago is making way more
progress than 3dsthemes.com and it's growing everyday. On 3dsthemes half of them don't even have a picture and like a quarter of them are reposts. I went through all 500 and something
pages trying to recover my themes after they "recovered" from getting hacked so trust me I've seen their whole library of themes, and most of the good theme makers on their moved over to 3dsthem.es and
reposted their themes on here anyways.
Most of the themes on there have no images because of the SirDavid hack. The deletion function on the website was broken and deleted the theme's files from the storage, but not the DB.

KingAxos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most of the themes on there have no images because of the SirDavid hack. The deletion function on the website was broken and deleted the theme's files from the storage, but not the DB.
I'm aware of that but I browsed through all the themes literally a day before the hack so i've seen most of them, and even before the hack there was always a few themes with no pictures.

bunny365

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm aware of that but I browsed through all the themes literally a day before the hack so i've seen most of them, and even before the hack there was always a few themes with no pictures.
Deleting has always been broken, even before the hack. Trying to delete on there will delete the files from the server, including the preview file (resulting in no image), but then an error would occur and the theme information wouldn't be deleted from the database. If you would actually try to download any of those image-less themes, you'd get an error because the files are deleted.

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Fixed proxy check when downloading (it was there since day one but it wasn't working properly, possibly because I wrote it at night)

Reactions: Lycan911

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Could you add a "spoiler themes" feature?
Something like NSFW (with a blurred image), for themes that could spoil yourself if you see the preview.
(If you just didn't finish a game or something)

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Could you add a "spoiler themes" feature?
Something like NSFW (with a blurred image), for themes that could spoil yourself if you see the preview.
(If you just didn't finish a game or something)
planned

Would it be possible to add sound effect previews?
If I figure out how to parse em

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I think the other themes of Ryumaru should be deleted too. I'm almost sure that at least the Gunvolt ones are official.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer