4IFIR vs. Switch OC Suite real benchmark?

Status
Not open for further replies.

[Truth]

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Alright, I wish you luck in your endeavor(s?). Since you try to use others to start drama on this website (again), also attacking people of our website (again...). Thinking of implementing some kind of malware, causing drama so people might leave the scene and a lot more. We feel it's best we let you leave this website.
Sorry to say it had to turn out that way, but I started to investigate more when I heard of the possibility of a brick code. We don't need another Pikabrick situation.

Speaking from myself as a person, not a moderator:
I highly suggest people to stay away from 4IFIR since it can't be shown to be safe and we never know if a malware is implemented since he already hinted about it possibly being one and will implement one. But in the end, it's your Switch. Do whatever you want with it!

You're right.
This should have been the last post in this thread.
Thread should be closed @linuxares

Reactions: Lumince

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Half the year I play games with overclock, nothing happened with my switch.
Why did your sentence was constructed in the way to not mention "with this overclock without connected charger"? I play with overclock 3 years. It's not about overclocking itself, it's about clocks and voltages you use as daily driver with and without connected charger..

kraskaff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kyrgyzstan
Why did your sentence was constructed in the way to not mention "with this overclock without connected charger"? I play with overclock 3 years. It's not about overclocking itself, it's about clocks and voltages you use as daily driver with and without connected charger..
50% of the time in docked mode, I've played Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, Zelda TOTK, SMT 5, Persona 5 in docked mode and some light games like Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance, Broforce, Super Mario Bros. Wonder, Ruined King A League of Legends Story in portable. In docked mode always maxed out with overclock.

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
50% of the time in docked mode, I've played Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, Zelda TOTK, SMT 5, Persona 5 in docked mode and some light games like Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance, Broforce, Super Mario Bros. Wonder, Ruined King A League of Legends Story in portable. In docked mode always maxed out with overclock.
Well, docked mode is not as bad because you have official charger connected. But on that screen you clearly either don't have charger connected, or even worse - charger is underdelivering. If that screen was from docked mode, it's reallllly bad - Like your hardware is being burned alive with amperage. That would be ~28W of power draw.

Reactions: Medel87 and Lumince

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, if this announcement is true and not just some "look at meeee FEEL BAD FOR MEEEE" stunt, I'll be very glad that this shit is finally over and we all can stop laughing at a sad guy that cant stand being seen as incompetent and aggressive.

kraskaff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kyrgyzstan
Well, docked mode is not as bad because you have official charger connected. But on that screen you clearly either don't have charger connected, or even worse - charger is underdelivering. If that screen was from docked mode, it's reallllly bad - Like your hardware is being burned alive with amperage. That would be ~28W of power draw.
Screenshot was taken in portable mode with reverseNX-rt in docked mode, when I use switch in docked mode with charger status monitor showing +2-2 watts, as my sample is good enough to work with low voltages.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
For anyone wonder why suddenly some people again try to re-life this topic.

We don't play these games here.

1700667523058.png

Another post from Cooler3D about his 4IFIR situation.

ENG:

I don't like to bring bad news, but leaving you in the dark would be wrong:
I have made a difficult decision to cease further development.

The trigger for this decision was that I... lost interest in development. The deficit of overall time also played a certain role. And generally, it seems the concept of 4IFIR has exhausted itself, losing its former relevance.

I thank everyone who walked this path side by side with me, everyone whose gaming experience I was able to make a little better. I apologize to all those whom I treated unfairly and those whom I inadvertently offended. I apologize for the promises in 4IFIR that I couldn't fulfill, there were a few left, which is regrettable.

I have said this before, and I'll repeat it again - the best community one could dream of has formed around this project, thank you all for everything, this 15-minute adventure turned out to be immensely exciting.

RU:

Не люблю приносить плохие вести, но оставлять вас в неведении было бы неправильно:
Мной принято непростое решение, о прекращении дальнейшей разработки.

Триггером к решению послужило то, что я... утратил интерес к разработке. Дефицит сводного времени также внёс определенную лепту. И в целом, похоже, концепция 4IFIR-а себя исчерпала, утратив былую актуальность.

Я благодарю каждого, кто прошел этот путь бок о бок, каждого - чей игровой опыт я сумел сделать немного лучше. Я приношу свои извинения перед всеми, с кем обошелся несправедливо, и кого ненароком обидел. Я прошу прощения за те обещания, что не успел реализовать в 4IFIR-е, их оставалось немного, досадно.

Я говорил об этом ни раз, и повторю вновь - вокруг проекта сформировалось лучшее комьюнити, о котором только можно мечтать, спасибо вам за все, это приключение на 15 минут оказалось безмерно захватывающим.

p.s. Хотел угарнуть, сделав Русскую версию иной по смыслу, что-то вроде речей Кадырова на Русскоязычную аудиторию и Чеченскую - где он перестает себя как-то сдерживать. Но потом решил, что тема серьезная, и оставлять почву для двоякой трактовки будет неправильно.

So, I gonna close this thread. Do not try to come here and start drama. He got ample of places to advertise his project that isn't GBAtemp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    hey guys
    @SylverReZ must be lurking :)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm doing fine, and you?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?