Hacking 5.4.0 progress

aspire78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
okay, i have my copy of my game captain toad treasure tracker.. but i have a problem,when I start loadline v2 from sonicblue I see the game but when i click A the game doesn't start and mii maker start? what i'm wrong? thank you very much

After that you must quit MiMaker and then run your SSBU disc ....

Loadiine V2 need SSBU

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Good advice is good advice and we don't need to be calling people names in here...I'm fully capable of defending myself, If I was offended which I was not. I do thank everyone for coming to my support though.

EDIT:

I will add though, without the 100 bad ones, I wouldn't be cleaning a good one..nor would I have all the testers I have.

We appreciate it, keep going :yayu:

BootsLoader

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Good advice is good advice and we don't need to be calling people names in here...I'm fully capable of defending myself, If I was offended which I was not. I do thank everyone for coming to my support though.

EDIT:

I will add though, without the 100 bad ones, I wouldn't be cleaning a good one..nor would I have all the testers I have.

Well said @Onion_Knight , you have a good sense of logic. :)

y03usw6e

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hey guys. Just wanted to say keep up the good work.
It'll be nice to have v3 or v4 on 5.4.0, since v2 compatibility is so poor.

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
According to Onion_Knight, our success with v3 will make porting v4 much, much easier, but that's not to say everything will be fine and dandy right away, there will always be a few quirks here and there.

V4 is now easier since most of the easy stuff is out of the way, but v4 is also much much harder because so much changes between the two..but at least with simple stuff like libcurl fixed, it makes getting everything else go better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp