Gaming 5017 - Toy Story 3 (Europe) (En,Fr,Ge,It,Es) gameplay problem!

al5911

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
LittleBigMods said:
Why are you decrypting it??? Just put a clean ROM (you may need to download it again) on your flashcart and be sure that your Acekard has the latest loaders.

GOSH... really?Are you talking about this rom?Where I can get the latest loader?Thanks for the info.I'll try the clean rom.
I decryted it because I read this thread ... http://gbatemp.net/t234065-ds-dsi-0059-toy-story-3-europe

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
al5911 said:
LittleBigMods said:
Why are you decrypting it??? Just put a clean ROM (you may need to download it again) on your flashcart and be sure that your Acekard has the latest loaders.

GOSH... really?Are you talking about this rom?Where I can get the latest loader?Thanks for the info.I'll try the clean rom.
I decryted it because I read this thread ... http://gbatemp.net/t234065-ds-dsi-0059-toy-story-3-europe
Dude, dont be a jerk, he was just trying to help. If you read through that thread, and there wasnt a fix, then there ya go, guess theres no A button for you. Seriously, dude, calm down.

LittleBigMods

Trophies
Website
www.littlebigmods.net
XP
Country
United States
You need to have your DS connected to WiFi for this.

On the AK menu, go to Start > More > WiFi Update

The AKAIO Updater menu will appear. Go to the "File to Download" option and change it to "Update Loader". Press A twice and just wait for it to finsh.

Hope this helps

al5911

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
LittleBigMods said:
You need to have your DS connected to WiFi for this.

On the AK menu, go to Start > More > WiFi Update

The AKAIO Updater menu will appear. Go to the "File to Download" option and change it to "Update Loader". Press A twice and just wait for it to finsh.

Hope this helps

Any chances (a link would be awesome) to get the loader manually??By now I can't connect wirelessly.And thanks for your info dude...
appreciate that
rolleyes.gif

Checked at AKAIO.net,loader section.The latest I can get dated 06/04/2010 ...I update my loaders,clean rom stiil boot into 2 white screen???

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I though there were no loaders update since the 1.7 release. As far as I know, the abscence of the A button functionality is the Anti Piracy, the game works well on some carts, like SCDS2. So we. Acekard owners, either need a patch, or wait for a new loader, or wait for a new AKAIO.

al5911

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
ibis_87 said:
I though there were no loaders update since the 1.7 release. As far as I know, the abscence of the A button functionality is the Anti Piracy, the game works well on some carts, like SCDS2. So we. Acekard owners, either need a patch, or wait for a new loader, or wait for a new AKAIO.

New AKAIO???
rolleyes.gif
I hope Normmatt,Smith,gelu,YWG didn't come here and read your post dude . . .

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ddegree said:
Sadly this game works on an R4 with wood akmenu 1.09.

Whoop, there's nothing sad about it, wood is awesome
wink.gif

But it's annoying for people without R4's, lmao...

The Lego Harry Potter game works fine as well, as long as you disable soft-reset (I dont know how/why that works though)

QUOTEDo you need to disable soft reset to get it work on wood 1.09??
Well you might as well just disable soft-reset? It'll probably be more likely to work without problems.

ddegree

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did not change any settings. I just transferred the rom and watched it run.

I said 'sadly' because the R4 was all but dead for about a year when out of nowhere wood arrives. Now dsi games work on the R4 before the premiere cards. I tried M3zero, acekard and ezVi but only the R4 ran the rom without issue. Of course i cant use it on the dsi but I still like the dslite.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1