5th Generation Pokemon Games On Their Way This Year!

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
Destructobot said:
Isn't this the series that makes you buy three different copies of the same game to collect everything? Why would they let two people play on the same cart when they could make them each buy a copy?

Two different copies, actually. EDIT: Oops, forgot the "special" ones (like Crystal, Yellow, etc). Yeah, I guess it is 3.

Also, money. Gullible chumps who are obsessed with Pokemon are willing to pay $70 for two games that are identical outside of a few Pokemon swapped out. Sucking as much money out of people as possible is the Nintendo way.

Technically 2 games were enough to capture everything in Gen II; it was only if you had Crystal alone that you needed both Gold and Silver. Hopefully that wouldn't involve actually buying each game, though, if you at least knew someone who had the other version.

Generation 3 was worst, as you not only needed access to Ruby and Sapphire, but FireRed and LeafGreen as well, if you wanted to capture everything. And Emerald or the Gamecube games in addition to all that.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo says it'll be the main game shown at E3 this year along with Metroid: Other M, Xenoblade, Zelda, Mario Galaxy 2, Last Story and others.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I gave up on catching all those pokémon.
I hardly got all of them in Pokémon red, but now its just impossible (for me).

Yep, thats one for the pirate list
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: F