Hacking 7.55 User Guide & Exploit Host Menu V4: now with added GoldHEN!

• Thread starter Prb
  • Start date
  • Views 67,622
  • Replies 203
  • Likes 19

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
if the index.js was messed up in any way, it would be totally corrupted too by showing nothing. the menu loads fine and reflects my changes. it does it for everything, goldhen 1.1, hen 2.1.3, orbis toolbox, but sometimes the payload goes through and it succeeds first try.
can x-project load it as a blob (.js) or does it load it as a blob
ive only had this problem in the passed with goldhen and so on when trying to load .bin files
but this was fixed with a custom loaded

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure. lol I figured out how to add stuff by looking at how other things had been added. I guess I'll just let Leeful look at it now, since he's more familiar with it, much more familiar with it.

Reactions: Leeful and Prb

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not sure. lol I figured out how to add stuff by looking at how other things had been added. I guess I'll just let Leeful look at it now, since he's more familiar with it, much more familiar with it.
yeah @Leeful has MAD SKILLS
Sony should give him a job well not until he's taught me some more than they can have him :teach::evil::rofl:

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, for the time being, I recached my old xproject mod with goldhen 1.0 and 1.1 added. it works perfectly. this is now 22 or 23 hen deployments in a row now with no kp. I tested it with a game and original save after I thought something was wrong with the system. no issues with it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

btw, I used the cache builder bat file this time, and I checked before caching the new mod for orbis_toolbox html and bin files, and they were present. no issues installing cache either.

I'm wondering if something is wrong with the cache though like when it was building it. that does sound like something that would happen if the html were missing. I did goldhen's 1.0 and 1.1 manually, so I dunno. I didn't use your cache builder but the one that was with xproject.

Reactions: Prb

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
well, for the time being, I recached my old xproject mod with goldhen 1.0 and 1.1 added. it works perfectly. this is now 22 or 23 hen deployments in a row now with no kp. I tested it with a game and original save after I thought something was wrong with the system. no issues with it.

btw, I used the cache builder bat file this time, and I checked before caching the new mod for orbis_toolbox html and bin files, and they were present. no issues installing cache either.

I'm wondering if something is wrong with the cache though like when it was building it. that does sound like something that would happen if the html were missing. I did goldhen's 1.0 and 1.1 manually, so I dunno. I didn't use your cache builder but the one that was with xproject.
i always use the cache bat from x-project for every menu ive made
easy to make a mistake when doing it manually especially if you have sub folders only takes one word to be wrong and it won't cache
ive just been playing with my 6.72 1st try worked 2nd just kp black screen 3rd out of memory error 4th worked

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what worked? orbis toolbox? it worked first try with that new xproject mod, but I had those out of memory errors constantly with everything until it decides to work.

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
what worked? orbis toolbox? it worked first try with that new xproject mod, but I had those out of memory errors constantly with everything until it decides to work.
orbis toolbox worked first try this time

i strip things back when debugging my menus if i have a problem with a payload i just have the payloads that im testing
cached then i start adding more payloads until i find the one with the problem a little laborious but works

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually redid the mod for orbis toolbox using my old mod as a base. the first time I tried it, I got constant memory errors. this next time (a couple hours ago), the same thing happened. I did get two kp's the first attempt, but that was an earlier build of orbis toolbox. that's why it's very strange, because the payloads shouldn't work at all if something is wrong somewhere.

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I actually redid the mod for orbis toolbox using my old mod as a base. the first time I tried it, I got constant memory errors. this next time (a couple hours ago), the same thing happened. I did get two kp's the first attempt, but that was an earlier build of orbis toolbox. that's why it's very strange, because the payloads shouldn't work at all if something is wrong somewhere.
have you try just adding it to an unmodded version of x-project by just replacing a payload ?
just to see if it your mod or the payload itself ?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't tried that. I could add it over goldhen 1.0, since I only use 1.1. I've tested goldhen 1.1, 1.0, and hen 2.1.3 on my mod, all worked.

Usl5264

Trophies
XP
Country
@Prb Any way of stopping v4 with the latest exploit from failing under esp? I've tried 15 times and it keeps failing.

Also would it be possible for you to make a esp lite version that just has the exploit, hen, mira and a game dumper?

Thanks in advance

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Prb Any way of stopping v4 with the latest exploit from failing under esp? I've tried 15 times and it keeps failing.

Also would it be possible for you to make a esp lite version that just has the exploit, hen, mira and a game dumper?

Thanks in advance
Sorry I don't understand what do you mean I don't have an esp version with the latest exploit if you are using one of my older versions I find the may 20th and may 2nd exploits work better for me the very latest 3 June exploit kp a lot on my ps4
And yes I will be doing a lite version in the next day or two

Usl5264

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry I don't understand what do you mean I don't have an esp version with the latest exploit if you are using one of my older versions I find the may 20th and may 2nd exploits work better for me the very latest 3 June exploit kp a lot on my ps4
And yes I will be doing a lite version in the next day or two

But you used to make esp8266 versions of your self host.
Where have they disappeared too?

Reactions: Nino_Z and Prb

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Prb , I just got a message from @Leeful . he couldn't find anything wrong. he thinks it's a bug with 1.5.8 xproject, since it's still in beta. he suggested I try adding the payloads to 1.5.7.

sathakj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I want ask you something... Fake & Attack Wi-Fi Networks with the ESP8266-Based WiFi Deauther?... One of the most popular is the esp8266, an arduino-programmable chip on which the WiFi deauther project is based...

What you think about?

Attachments

• 698B5165-803E-49B3-8054-0AB8D61C3BB1.jpeg
    698B5165-803E-49B3-8054-0AB8D61C3BB1.jpeg
    180.5 KB · Views: 114
  • 7773FB9D-C534-4DEC-8E39-BBA2F7025655.jpeg
    7773FB9D-C534-4DEC-8E39-BBA2F7025655.jpeg
    181.9 KB · Views: 126

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users