Status
Not open for further replies.

watchband

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
As I said on the other thread, I hope he accidentally updates his Switch/the work gets corrupted. It's too early for this. Especially "hay look what i got. cool huh? not releasing anything though".

as I said in another thread I still totally believe it will happen as you described. They are still no amateurs or kiddies.

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hope they dont release it anytime soon and at least wait a year or 2 when the switch is more sucessful

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It can’t destroy something that wasn’t there in the first place.
afd.jpg_large

D

Deleted User

And since when do people think that Homebrew affects a consoles library or lifetime? Homebrew users are just a minority and this here has NOTHING to do with "free gamez" at all.
To download free games, we need access to eShop servers.
I don't think that Switch is using .tik

Thelonewolf88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm enjoying my popcorn kernels than anything else right now:P and would not call it "History Made" based off a Twitter post, as it proves nothing or gives nothing to the end user. Sure, it's a step in the right direction and will lead to something eventually, yet people need to relax, instead of being a kid in a candy store getting hyped up.

Last edited by Thelonewolf88,

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm enjoying my popcorn kernels than anything else right now:P and would not call it "History Made" based off a Twitter post, as it proves nothing or gives nothing to the end user. Sure, it's a step in the right direction and will lead to something eventually, yet people need to relax, instead of being a kid in a candy story getting hyped up.
But they gunna destroy me console success. Just like when that one software was pulled by that one company for that console when it was hacked. Oh yeah, that never happened.

Shine Lamont

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm enjoying my popcorn kernels than anything else right now:P and would not call it "History Made" based off a Twitter post, as it proves nothing or gives nothing to the end user. Sure, it's a step in the right direction and will lead to something eventually, yet people need to relax, instead of being a kid in a candy story getting hyped up.

The hype is unreal right now

D

Deleted User

i hope:
  1. They are smart and don't release an exploit until next year.
  2. They fuck up somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work