jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
acekardlogo.gif
Acekard 2 v4.07a9 Loader
Saving Problem Fixes; White Screen Fixes
acekard2.gif
New Acekard 2 update, fixes problems with saving and white screen issues. Small update; see changelog below.
Changelog said:
Fixed issue of hang up when saving by using some type of TF card.
Fixed some white screen issue. Like 0122.
download.gif
 Download
icon11.gif
 Acekard Homepage

Update: Acekard 2 Loader v4.07a10 Released. See second post in topic for more info.

Thanks to Urzumz for the tip!

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
well that's something at least. i'm slightly disappointed with this card tbh; its so-called "perfect compatibility" and "no slowdown" is still slightly worse than the much older R4 (which remains my cart of choice at the moment) and the hidden files option in globalsettings.ini still doesnt do anything (maybe not a big deal to some people, but i don't like having the file browser cluttered with folders and files that are only of use to some homebrew or other)

maybe that's what i get for being an early adopter though. and i do appreciate that the globalsettings is actually there, at least they don't go with R4's apple-esque idiot-friendly style where they just don't give you any options whatsoever.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bollocks said:
and the hidden files option in globalsettings.ini still doesnt do anything (maybe not a big deal to some people, but i don't like having the file browser cluttered with folders and files that are only of use to some homebrew or other)
bliss' custom loader fixes that.

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
Urza said:
bollocks said:
and the hidden files option in globalsettings.ini still doesnt do anything (maybe not a big deal to some people, but i don't like having the file browser cluttered with folders and files that are only of use to some homebrew or other)
bliss' custom loader fixes that.
Oh yeah! thats pretty awesome. i didn't even realise there was a custom loader for the AK2, thought it was only for the RPG.

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
as owner of the acekard2 i can say its a great card, but the 100% compatibility thing is a lie (maybe it should be fixed in the review, see the posts in the acekard forum about lots of ppl having troubles with different games) aswell is the "no slowdown" promise.
castlevania lags horribly on my class4 sandisk 8gb.
i know this can be fixed with a class6 card, nonetheless its a lie to claim "no slowdown on any card".

no matter what, its a really great card, great menu system, perfect touch controls, great skins.
thats why i prefer it over my cyclo ds, which is no doubt the better card otherwise.

@urza: nice review, but its not accurate. there is NO 100% compatibility, soft reset does NOT work 100%. there are games where it doesnt work at all (for me its new super mario bros EU) or games where there are bugs after a soft reset within the menu system, like only icons and no filenames displayed, top screen not showing anything at all and stuff. see acekard forum for other people reporting. thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus +1