Acekard 2i firmware 1.4 fix

Superfleurs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You could be right about the autorun, but I can't even get to the AK directory in order to change it. I have the Danny icon on the DSi menu. I can only click "A" in order to open it. The cart instantly goes to download the one game without going to the menu. I've tried clicking buttons right at that instant, but it just loads the game. I can't get to the menu at all.

Superfleurs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for your helpful suggestions. In the end, I removed the last game I was playing to my desktop, booted the cart up, was able to get to the menu again, and turned off the auto run, whew. Everything is back to normal again.
yaynds.gif

On a slightly different path, has anyone upgraded the new AKAIO 1.5 after having the previous "Danny Phantom" fix? I just want some feed back on this before I download.
unsure.gif

rockraven500

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Awe Man, This is BEAUTIFUL I've Checked their site daily since my accident, then I miss a few days and here it is!!! THANK YOU, glad I kept my DS lite I would have been so bored while the DSi was down. Is there a possiblility they could do this again? If they patch this, doesn't that mean every copy of DP:UJ stop working? Not that we dont know a way around it again. Will this work with DSi LL?

laphongtudo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
HELP! I got my cousins DS Lite.
I downloaded the thing put my SD in the 2i thingy but it didn't work.
So I put it in the Acekard 2 and then it did work
but when I click it, it says eject and insert the card and then says to
press B. But it doesn't work! PLEASE HELP!

piccasso415

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK Just picked up AK2i for my daughter's DSI Mario Edition. We also still have her DS LIte which we've been successfully running the R4SDHC Revolution on for a year now. I copied the following files onto the micro SD card

When I put the AK2i in the DS Liteit lets me boot into the update screens. When I try to run the ak2ifw_update_14_dsi.nds , I get the following screen

When I run the following update ak2ifw_update_14_dsL.nds I get "Before Update, please eject the card and insert it again. press B to continue message" If I remove the ak2i card and reinsert it, it restarts the DS lite and nothing happens. I have also tried just pushing B and start on the message screen. I'm kinda stuck at this point and this is a Christmas gift
for my little girl.....anyone got a work around for this?

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting. I could've sworn all AK2i's now came preupdated. Well, alright then. When it's in the DSi and you're on the DSi's main screen(the scrolling menu), what icon does it have? Is it blue with an AK on it?

piccasso415

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shinkukage09 said:
Interesting. I could've sworn all AK2i's now came preupdated. Well, alright then. When it's in the DSi and you're on the DSi's main screen(the scrolling menu), what icon does it have? Is it blue with an AK on it?
JUst ninja edited my post to include pic. BTW I bought my AK2i from http://www.gameplayfun.com/ in case that helps

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
piccasso415 said:
shinkukage09 said:
Piccasso, the reason it won't update is probably because it's been pre-updated already. Try it and see if it works on the DSi already first.
I get the "Black screen error message"
frown.gif

It looks like yours is a Acekard 2, not Acekard 2i.

You likely mistakenly bought Acekard 2.1 thinking it's Acekard 2i.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe that's the problem. Take a look at mine(It'll do this sometimes, I've found, even with the patch):

hmm.jpg

Yours says Acekard 2, whereas mine says Acekard 2i. I believe that's why it can't update, that isn't an Acekard 2i.

I believe you either accidentally bought just an Acekard 2.1, or got gyped.

piccasso415

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anaxs said:
picasso, what u have is a ak 2.1
a better version than ak 2 but still doesnt work on the dsi
so u have a ccidently baught a ak2.1 instead of an ak 2i
D'OH! Well this turns out to be a blessing in disguise because otherwise I would never have stumbled onto this forum. Perhaps you guys could direct me to this best one to pickup? I look forward to spending a little more time here! Thanks for trying to help instead of scremaing DIAF n00b! LOL!

MrGizMo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you buy a Acekard 2i, and it already has a Danny Phantom logo.
Does that means it's already update ?

(i am still on 1.3, so wanne make sure before i update
smile.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up