sylar30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zabikt said:
sylar30 said:
I have a DS phat, pity it doesnt work on there (just says Loading).
I had same, when I used old (not used for long time) DS. Just reinsert AK in slot (few times if necessary), also reinserting microSD card can help. It should be working (I updated this way without problems).

Thanks!

Yea I noticed soon after the card wasnt fitted in properly plus battery was about to die. I just put it onto charge and tried again and wicked, it worked! Amazing what happens when you put the card in proper lol.

Anyways just finished doing the upgrade, tested it and it works fine on 1.4.

Awesome
smile.gif

By the way, if anyone is interested, after getting the DSi, I bought another usb charger from dealextreme. Its a 3 in 1. I was able to charge both my DS phat and DSi at the same time from the lappy. Pretty cheap too.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.17982

klxs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dreams062 said:
klxs said:
When I download the file it is a rar file and does not come with two things like it says it should. Can some one please help.
just try another up-loader maybe that work

I tryed downloading from all of the posts. When I download the file should I get it in a compressed ziped folder because when i download the file it is just a rar. file and I cant unzip it because it is not in a folder. Could you please help me.

klxs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could somebody give me a nother link to download the update. also if this helps i only need the ds lite update.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jackdanielchan said:
I bet Nintendo are really pissed at Nickelodeon and Nickelodeon feel really shit for endorsing exploit games...

Explain how Nickelodeon is endorsing exploit games... Nickelodeon didn't make the update. If anything, Nick'll probably be pissed too. Acekard(And the M3i for that matter) used it without their permission.

Don Andy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Help a guy out here. I have a 1.4 DSi, but also a DS Lite so I should be able to update just fine. Something that never got quite clear in this thread, however, is the following: Which of the two files are you supposed to put on the SD card when you update from a DSL? There is no definite answer here on whether the DSi or the DSL file is the right one and I'd hate to brick the acekard right away.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don, I'm 98.3145% sure that you use the DSi file. I'm pretty sure that the DSL one is for multiple cards. Also, please note that the Acekard has a tiny chance of being bricked anyway.

chickenmatt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I used my origional DS, and it worked. Now I can trick my friends into thinking I own a Danny Phantom game! But, will Nickelodien be ok with it?

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chickenmatt5 said:
shinkukage09 said:
chickenmatt5 said:
Well, I used my origional DS, and it worked. Now I can trick my friends into thinking I own a Danny Phantom game! But, will Nickelodien be ok with it?

Better question: Who cares?
tongue.gif
I do, if Nick sues.

How can they sue? The update is unofficially official. Team Acekard never 100% confirmed they made it, just that there is one. Either way, I doubt they'll care. If anyone'll care about it, it'll be TQH, which I doubt.

chickenmatt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shinkukage09 said:
chickenmatt5 said:
shinkukage09 said:
chickenmatt5 said:

Better question: Who cares?
tongue.gif
I do, if Nick sues.

How can they sue? The update is unofficially official. Team Acekard never 100% confirmed they made it, just that there is one. Either way, I doubt they'll care. If anyone'll care about it, it'll be TQH, which I doubt.
Its still using copyrighted material.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    haddad @ haddad: anyone online can help me with my new 2ds xl please...