Hacking Acekard on DSi 1.4.2?????

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
jabato said:
Nice post, but i will give you an example not related with future updates about BAD client support:

3ds released and they release a 3ds update for acekards(March).
HW44 acekards dont work, they say they are going to release another fix for hw44 after some testing
2 months after and still no fix
They dont answer my emails
They answer someone in the forums by email to buy a new one(HW88) if they want 3ds support now.

Im talking about a fix for a firmware ALREADY released not a new fix neither about the delay of the last update.

So, should i recommend it when they ignore part of their clients? I dont think so.

Why should they answer your e-mails. I'm sure your answer of when will it be done is "when it gets done".

So you're complaining that a company, who is working on updating an old and discontinued hardware version, told someone that who has the old hardware, that if they want 3ds support now, to go buy a new card? Remember, if the person wants it now.

That's like someone complaining about how a medium-well steak was over cooked, the staff offering a quicker cooked replacement meal, and then the customer wanting the medium-well steak to be cooked in 2 minutes.

DSdonkey77

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I emailed them again and they said they "couldn't release the patch for secret reasons" Iasked if it was because there was a new exploitable rom and they wanted nintendo to not know. They replied with "boy you are smart" Its='s either sarcasm or confirmation. Take it as you will
smile.gif

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
DSdonkey77 said:
I emailed them again and they said they "couldn't release the patch for secret reasons" Iasked if it was because there was a new exploitable rom and they wanted nintendo to not know. They replied with "boy you are smart" Its='s either sarcasm or confirmation. Take it as you will
smile.gif

we've already confirmed it is.

they want Nintendo to release the US update just so they can be ahead of the curve.

all these current carts are f'd once again when nintendo updates in 2 weeks.

so all these people bitching are only jealous because some other cart will have had 3 weeks or 4 weeks of "extra" time. for an update they don't have to install.

i hate you all except Norm

jabato

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Why should they answer your e-mails. I'm sure your answer of when will it be done is "when it gets done".
Thats why theres support, to answer question of clients
QUOTE said:
So you're complaining that a company, who is working on updating an old and discontinued hardware version, told someone that who has the old hardware, that if they want 3ds support now, to go buy a new card? Remember, if the person wants it now.
In their website they say "Supports 3DS, DSi, DSl and DSXL!" not "Supports 3DS, DSi, DSl and DSXL! except HW44 versions".
That's like someone complaining about how a medium-well steak was over cooked, the staff offering a quicker cooked replacement meal, and then the customer wanting the medium-well steak to be cooked in 2 minutes.
In this case they arent offering anything for free

Btw its just my point of view, i already stopped using their products.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
damedus said:
Evo.lve said:
damedus said:
so both the dorasu 3ds update and the old 1.4.1 update are blocked in 1.4.2 or is it just the non 3ds update thats blocked?

Since you obviously didn't understand what I said, just forget about it...
you said they exploit a game to get it to boot, but all cards do that none of the cards out in the market can run without using code from an exploitable game. I mean if a freaking company decides to fully copy a rom as their bootoloader so no mater what checks ninty checks for it would be there then it would stop this cat and mouse.

*FACE FUCKING PALM*

It doesn't work like that.

Some carts already run without using code from an exploitable game (well they do, but its minimal and doesn't get worked around), like the DS2. Regardless of what game it shows, when the DS asks the card for code, it will always respond with the correct code needed.

And also fully copying a ROM as a bootloader:
1) that's just retarded,
2a) "fully copying" a non-exploitable ROM, one with actually decent security, won't work. And also, seeing as all the exploitable games are piece of shit shovelwares, (all exploitable ROMs being shovelware =/= all shovelware being an exploitable ROM) it's not really a loss to Nintendo to block the game from running whatsoever,
2b) all exploitable ROMs are just that, EXPLOITED.
THEY ACTUALLY NEED TO BE EXPLOITED BEFORE THEY WILL BOOT A FLASHCART
and it's not really an effort for Nintendo to patch an exploit (which is why Tak, Star Wars, Danny Phantom amongst others no longer work).

kenpachi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smiths said:
OMG ACEKARD SJUX WHERE SUPPPORT MY CRAIGSLIST BUSINESS EMPIRE IS CRUMBLING PICE OF CRAP SUPPORT DAMN THEM FOR TRYING TO TEST AND CONFIRM THE JUNE 6 UPDATE WILL NOT RENDER THIS PATCHING POINTLESS THAt'S A WHOLE TWO WEEKS FROM NOW AND I HAVE NO REASON TO UPDATE TO 1.4.2 ANYWAY SO WHY DID IT IF I KNEW ACEKARD NOT RELEASED ANYTHING I AM A MORON BUT I AM TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO KILL MYSELF SO I WILL BITCH ON A FORUM TO FORCE SOME FORM OF RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why i never had children... to think they could end up with brain damage like this poor child. Time to go nigh night little one... ya I'll read you a story... tuggles the big brown bear again? okie doke.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I tried to get a slim on a black friday once, but they ran out of stock for the $100 one
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    many ages ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can find them $50-75 nowdays if catch a deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: JOE! :P