Country
United Kingdom
mascot.gif
Acekard Review competition reminder
Just 3 days left!
5 x
acekardrpg.gif

WE HAVE STOPPED ACCEPTING ENTRIES
Just a quick reminder to anyone wishing to participate in our currently running competition -- you have just 3 days left to get your review entries submitted!

For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about; we have 5 Acekard R.P.G.'s to give away. All you need to do is submit a review of the Acekard 2 (if you own or can borrow one) and the 5 best reviews (that are honest and not completely biased!) will win one of five Acekard R.P.G.'s.

See the link below for more information.

icon11.gif
 Original topic

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Costello said:
shaunj66 said:
NeSchn said:
Did you ever get my review that I sent to you in a PM shaun?
Yep! You were the first person to submit
smile.gif

First and only...
frown.gif

kidding
I was gunna say, "Yay! It looks like I got it then!" until I saw kidding.

Well good luck to all!

Tenkaichi

Trophies
Website
www.livejournal.com
XP
Country
United States
nando said:
so only people with acekards can win an acekard?

At least I'm not the only one with this thought. I don't really mean to complain because I was excited about another competion, but the jump from an Acekard 2 to an Acekard R.P.G. is nothing like the jump it would be from my humble M3 Simply. I know of one other person with a Slot-1 card, and he's had it for awhile so I know it's not an Acekard. I know it says "borrow one" or "if you have one," but come on! No one else has a chance here; which makes it nice for all you current Acekard 2 owners to add another card to your stack, but is it really necessary?

Guess I better wait for the quiz to win an iTouchDS
mad.gif
I understand the giveaway with more prizes for the quiz (for the card that didn't even get a GBA Temp award), but at least make it something that more people can participate in.

Swip

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How many have actually entered?

On the GBATemp blog I see 3 Plus NesChn's one on youtube

Btw, when is the last minute that can submit it and what time zone?

I want to snipe mine in so no one can see the evil ideas I implemented into my review
rolleyes.gif

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
god everyone had this argument in the original thread. it came down to urza saying - "the Acekard team sent the RPG's to gbatemp to use, so the staff can use however the fuck they want"

i woul also like to know how many people have entered.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I don't have a Acekard 2 to review but I do have my own Acekard RPG which I wrote a review about a long time ago. If you guys will take that I will enter it just for fun as I doubt it would win but if it does win I was going to give away the RPG that I won to a friend since I already have one. I wrote this review a long time ago but it is quite detailed with download play tests and everything. The only problem is that it is an old review after all so back then the current firmware was only 4.04 IIRC. If you guys were going to use the winning reviews on the site or something I can completely understand how my review could not be taken in but if this is just a contest to see who can write the most in depth review on an Acekard product and has tested the most then I was wondering if you guys could take my RPG review in. I did put a lot of time and work into it.

Thanks for your time,
Golden

smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: