D

Deleted User

ryohki said:
so the real question is now:

who will be the first guinea pig?

/subliminal

update your dsi.... update your dsi

/subliminal
Absolutely. Sure not me because I neither have my DSi yet nor an Acekard 2i to test it, but it would be really interesting seeing as it still works fine on 1.3J. If I can't use the shop channel with the DSi there's no point in it. Just my two cents though.

An what's with this whole 'set your language to english and it runs' thing?

vertabray

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Got my AUS DSi, working with Acekard........I wanna get in the store.......but im 110% chicken!

Surely somebody knows someone who has a DSi that isnt using a flash card so they can test in on that.

COME ON AUSTRALIA!!!

Devastator2k4

Trophies
XP
Country
Please oh PLEASE some one try an update a DSi as I don't know if I could do with out the web browser.

If no one does I will ask my mate and see if he can use his certain work access to updated one that isn't his and give it a crack.

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
You know... I still don't see a reason as to why it works fine on the Australian DSi, but apparently doesn't work on the European DSi. I always thought that the video games sold in the U.K. and Australia were BOTH programmed in the PAL region. I mean, I remember when Animal Crossing took shitloads of time to come out in England, so everyone bought the Australian version and it worked fine. Strange stuff indeed. ._.

None-the-less, it's still good news to hear that the AK2i works on some non-Japanese DSi systems. ^^

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait a sec... this DOES NOT WORK!? Ur kidding right? Can anyone confirm if this works or not?! I am literally minutes away from ordering my Acekard 2i.... T_T

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sonicrax said:
You know... I still don't see a reason as to why it works fine on the Australian DSi, but apparently doesn't work on the European DSi. I always thought that the video games sold in the U.K. and Australia were BOTH programmed in the PAL region. I mean, I remember when Animal Crossing took shitloads of time to come out in England, so everyone bought the Australian version and it worked fine. Strange stuff indeed. ._.

None-the-less, it's still good news to hear that the AK2i works on some non-Japanese DSi systems. ^^

It DOES work on European, but only if DSi is set to english. US is the only one unknown.

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think it's be safe, and if not it's not that expensive. Also I expect firmware 1.3A 1.3E or 1.3 U will not block it as 1.3J did not.

vertabray

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Well I was about to give this a go but my work Wifi is blocking me......im sorta relieved tho as I was crapping my pants as I was trying!

Someone confirm plllllleeeeaaaaassseeeeeee
smile.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Devastator2k4 said:
Will you be able to show some pics for us Opium. As I trust ya but i'm still kinda nervous about it.

I don't have an pics sorry. When my friend updated to 1.3A the Acekard2i didn't show up in the DS menu, however he removed the card and put it back in and it showed up and worked like normal. Might just be a bad connection on his end, but try that if you get stuck and it doesn't show.

vertabray

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
I just updated myself and my Acekard 2i WORKS!!!!!!!!!

WAAHOOOO

n825249056_1490987_2873376.jpg

n825249056_1490990_2254509.jpg

I know it doesnt show im using a acekard but I dont have a vid sorry.

n825249056_1491004_2695891.jpg

This shows the DSi Browser downloaded after the update beside my AK2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo