Not open for further replies.

Sloshy

Trophies
Website
piecesoflint.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Um... I might be wrong, but wasn't this exactly what they originally said (aside from the January delay)? Why is everyone so upset about what we already knew? If you actually read their original announcement without skimming it, this is what they said in the first place (pretty much). You're all just disappointed because you had unusually high expectations for this and didn't get what you wanted.

D

Deleted User

Now I know, I will never buy this card
hate2.gif

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sloshy said:
Um... I might be wrong, but wasn't this exactly what they originally said (aside from the January delay)? Why is everyone so upset about what we already knew? If you actually read their original announcement without skimming it, this is what they said in the first place (pretty much). You're all just disappointed because you had unusually high expectations for this and didn't get what you wanted.

That's not the point...

You ARE right, but the point is, this was supposed to be a gateway to the future, and now that we know this brings nothing to the table except the shitty 0.3 megapixel cameras (most of us knew that already, but some didn't)... Well...

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You guys seem to have forgotten how the Supercard DSTWO didn't have all its features on day one.

This card needs time to grow.

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
well this proves what i said about the ievolution in the other thread
the dsi mode is just unlocking the cameras and its ram
no sd slot or dsi games or dsiware

the ram is slower than the ram of the dstwo
and what the heck is unlocking the camera going to do? camera homebrew?

and im pretty sure another flashcart team is going to take the software and implement it to their cart
meaning this is utterly useless

well there go the cyclo fanboys

yes i am a dstwo fanboy but who gives
SANTA

Sloshy

Trophies
Website
piecesoflint.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Costello said:
Considering how terrible the past few years have been in terms of support from the Cyclops Team,
Woah woah woah, back up there. They've been doing a wonderful job for me. It's only recently that their website has been going through some trouble. They've been releasing a lot of updates (until recently, again) and most games that I know of that didn't just come out work perfectly with no problems. They've even been working on a new awesome GUI for their carts which is worth checking out. The "past three years" argument is REALLY stretching it out; more like past three months (maybe four).

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, i guess we shall see what this cart does out in the open, also what other flash cart companies will do as well,

i think the best thing about this cart is dsi homebrew which hopefully the other flash teams will be able to implement into their carts, mostly the DS2 users will be able to use DSi homebrew, if it is easily ported, or can be emulated.

for those who are fan boys of TC and iEvo, be happy that it can do DSi mode, sure you dont get the SD card, DSi rom or ware usage, also to those that said the iEvo will be better than DS2, fu, wait for the reviews and a year to see in comparison what each cart can do

im still supporting AceKard and SuperCard, since i own their products, but in the end it goes down to what the community is willing to do for each product

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Costello said:
Our inside source tells us that the team is just hoping for hackers to find a way to make it work once the card is released, but they haven't been able to go anywhere near it.
that is clearly what i stated on the other thread
they are not going to do it themselves
they are providing the ingredients of the cake but they are not baking it for us ( i used cake because i was thinking of Portal)

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sloshy said:
Costello said:
Considering how terrible the past few years have been in terms of support from the Cyclops Team,
Woah woah woah, back up there. They've been doing a wonderful job for me. It's only recently that their website has been going through some trouble. They've been releasing a lot of updates (until recently, again) and most games that I know of that didn't just come out work perfectly with no problems. They've even been working on a new awesome GUI for their carts which is worth checking out. The "past three years" argument is REALLY stretching it out; more like past three months (maybe four).

Fanboy spotted. Flamers and Trolls, man you battle stations!!!

modrobert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Don't give up hope just yet...

TeamCyclops made me eat my hat once, regarding CycloWiz being possible to upgrade. I think they can pull this off.

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
DeMoN said:
Damn this really sucks.
I must say, the prospect of 3DS hacking seems even more improbable now.
frown.gif
i hope thats not true
but it probably is

and they don't even have a onboard cpu
it would've been better to combine the onboard cpu with the dsi ram to have even more enhancement to the cart
but NOOOO they only had to go for the half-cracked dsi mode

im pretty sure they weren't going to tell us
and they were hoping for alot of people to pre-order it,
only to find out its not even close to what people were expecting

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
modrobert said:
Don't give up hope just yet...

TeamCyclops made me eat my hat once, regarding CycloWiz being possible to upgrade. I think they can pull this off.

You're probably right, but then again, they've fucked themselves up with this, I mean 3DS is round the corner, and there's nothing so special about it that warrants the ~$60 purchase price so close to the 3DS launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa https://youtu.be/BKLXOGhXrj4?si=4kXpeyCfxwL_k3qC